07/20/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gilette Stadium

RussTCB

3 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

even though i loved the chinese era, THIS LINE UP KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF '01-'14 SLASH IS BETTER THAN THE OLD ONES

I love this line up and chinese era until 2011.From that year until today i was begging for reunion.This reunion is awesome,i would go to this legendary tour,Axl is on fire close to 2010 levels,slash too.....

But pls.....no impro! 

4 minutes ago, maxpax said:

there are a lot impro segments by slash on this tour...the impro part before the godfather theme was also very sloppy...we all know that slash can do much better than this.

again sounds perfectly fine with me.. 

13 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

The CD songs are good for them to play. I think it helps the band see where they are at as a band to find some chemistry where as the other stuff they've played a thousand times. In an odd way it's probably nice to play something different for them and to make something new at it. 

Hopefully the new music rumor is true so we see what they really got 

this is ace.

4 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

i like the set list,and love CD songs. The problem are the covers.....KOHD is far from 90s.........and seeker..:(

yeah, that one should become acoustic and no more than 3 minutes long. With that time saving they could add another cool song.