07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, BuckinTN said:

They are gonna need to sell a lot of tickets today to make it look full. That's a big ass stadium.

Seems like an extremely similar situation to Chicago 2. They ended up coming a good amount of tickets but still had to close the upper sections. Same thing will probably happen here but everyone will still get a kick ass show.

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Seems like an extremely similar situation to Chicago 2. They ended up coming a good amount of tickets but still had to close the upper sections. Same thing will probably happen here but everyone will still get a kick ass show.

I sent MetLife an email yesterday asking the procedures for closing the upper level (that's where I'm sitting tonight). They said they "have no plans to relocate" anyone. We shall see. I just looked at the map. Sections straightaway from the stage in the mid and upper level show no tickets (which is hard to believe). And many sections have lots of tickets available. I think they'll move a bunch today, though. 

2 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

I sent MetLife an email yesterday asking the procedures for closing the upper level (that's where I'm sitting tonight). They said they "have no plans to relocate" anyone. We shall see. I just looked at the map. Sections straightaway from the stage in the mid and upper level show no tickets (which is hard to believe). And many sections have lots of tickets available. I think they'll move a bunch today, though. 

Yeah, my guess is they want to see how many tickets they can move with the bounceback/discount emails first. At some point today, they'll do exactly what you're saying and start moving people.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Haven't been to a stadium concert before. Just curious, are the seats right between the mix any good? Both sound/experience wise. Or would I just be better off getting one in the side upper levels.

I would go for something in the center. I did not like being on the side last night. 

Anybody going tonight that didn't go yesterday who wants to swap tonight's litho with one from yesterday's show? I have an extra from yesterday and I'm going tonight but might not be able to make it there in time to buy a lithograph. So if you buy two, we can "trade"

1 minute ago, KiernanProud said:

I don't get it. The neon Statue of Liberty logo from ester day would've made an awesome litho 

The Jersey Devil. I dig it.

@Tyler Drama can you get a pic of the shirt for tonight? Also, have you ever seen Guns without being on the rail? You're a beast!

• Like 1

Anybody have any pointers on where to best buy merchandise INSIDE the stadium. I got there so early yesterday that I was able to purchase the lithographs outside the stadium then bring them back to the car. But won't be getting there until later tonight and I'm sure the lithographs will be hard to come by when 7:30-8 rolls around. 

Edited by Abooch

41 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I don't get it. The neon Statue of Liberty logo from ester day would've made an awesome litho 

I saw that and thought that too, but with the concert actully taking place in New Jersey, And with the posters and shirts saying East Rutherford, it makes more sense to have the Jersey Devil. And it's more badass then that and lens itself better to GNR than the Statue of Liberty.