07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

If you were from the area you'd know why. It's really cool and much better than yesterday's in my opinion. Even though pictures from yesterday's doesn't do it justice. It is actually better in person  because of how it's textured. 

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Hejanne said:

I just bought tickets - again. They sold tickets to the pit :headbang: So now I have two extra tickets to section 5, floor if anyone is interested. Since I'm coming from abroad, the tickets is 'Will Call', so I can deliver them personally to you at the stadium. Face vallue, pm if interested :D

Anyone? I'm waiting in line, and I have  the tickets here ?Any offers are welcome ?

28 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

The legend of the Jersey Devil.

Being that the shows are in New Jersey

Not to mention the New Jersey Devils of the NHL.

I think that people are forgetting that the show, although technically being the NYC show, isn't actually in NYC or New York State at all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Are they scheduled to start at the same time tonight?

I have to GUESS it'll be earlier, but only by a bit. I saw a lot of people leaving around 11:30 cause I guess it was getting late, but hell it was a Saturday. I guess if Lenny stills goes on at 8:30 they can only start so early. But I'm thinking closer to 9:30 tonight than 10.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, andy_rose said:

Would not get my hopes up. We will likely see dont cry instead of patience. Will be a great show nevertheless! But who knows?

Yea, I'm thinking that's way more likely. 

But probably get Catcher tonight, the way things are going the set might not change in anyway until SA tour

1 hour ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

Set up shop in lot E26 if anyone wants to join us

image.jpeg

Does anyone know where the Merch truck outside is/will be located?

It was by the Verizon entrance.  

BTW, for anyone interested, Chase has a nice members only lounge set up on the 2nd level.  All you need to do is show your Chase credit or debit card to get in.  Better food and cocktails, ac, clean bathrooms, and a larger merch stand with no crowds.  

5 minutes ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

BTW, for anyone interested, Chase has a nice members only lounge set up on the 2nd level.  All you need to do is show your Chase credit or debit card to get in.  Better food and cocktails, ac, clean bathrooms, and a larger merch stand with no crowds.  

Would you happen to know what section it's by?

I'm expecting nothing, cause last night someone told me Adler was there and I stupidly believed them (figured anyone who knew Adler's name wasn't just fucking with someone) and I also expected either Catcher or Sorry and something special for Slash's birthday. So while last night's show was good, with all of those things being expected and only getting the most standard set of the tour (which I still loved), I'm not expecting anything tonight. I'm just gonna have fun cause this'll be my last time for awhile.

My HOPES would be:

-Possible Adler (lol)

-Possible Izzy (LOL)

-Sorry or Catcher

-ANY of the alternates

-More than JUST Don't Cry in for Patience tonight

But again, those are all kinda humorous things that can't escape my mind. Above all I'm just gonna have fun and relish this show with no expectations.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

I didn't even try to get into the lounge last night because the sign out front said (in small letters) that it was only open to the first 100 card members.  Did you go really early to get in or are they not holding to only the first 100?

7 minutes ago, Skogafoss said:

I didn't even try to get into the lounge last night because the sign out front said (in small letters) that it was only open to the first 100 card members.  Did you go really early to get in or are they not holding to only the first 100?

Really?  There was definitely more than 100 people there, it's a pretty massive space.  I was there maybe around 7:30ish?  Great view of the stage and thought for a moment about staying to watch the show from there because it was so cool and comfy,  but decided not to.  Worth a look at least if you have a Chase card.  

12 minutes ago, Patience 4 Axl said:

Really?  There was definitely more than 100 people there, it's a pretty massive space.  I was there maybe around 7:30ish?  Great view of the stage and thought for a moment about staying to watch the show from there because it was so cool and comfy,  but decided not to.  Worth a look at least if you have a Chase card.  

Can you bring a guest in?