07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

2 minutes ago, Original said:

Its Slash - Axl- Duff...Guns n fucking Roses for the most part...all i ever wanted.  Set lists- see my 1st sentence.  They are kicking ass again!

Exactly. I don't get why some people still have to complain. Izzy and Duff were gone from GNR long, long ago, throughout most of the UYI tours. Did people complain that the lineup with Sorum and Gilby where not GNR? They sure as heck were! That was the lineup most people saw before the Axl-Slash breakup. That's basically the lineup we have now but with two better musicians in Fortus and Frank than Sorum and Gilby. Dizzy has been here forever. Get over it. Axl-Slash-Duff-Dizzy plus a rhythm guitarist and drummer is GNR. I myself TOTALLY LOVE this tour. The band I saw this month is AMAZING, and it IS GNR. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hpantazo said:

Exactly. I don't get why some people still have to complain. Izzy and Duff were gone from GNR long, long ago, throughout most of the UYI tours. Did people complain that the lineup with Sorum and Gilby where not GNR? They sure as heck were! That was the lineup most people saw before the Axl-Slash breakup. That's basically the lineup we have now but with two better musicians in Fortus and Frank than Sorum and Gilby. Dizzy has been here forever. Get over it. Axl-Slash-Duff-Dizzy plus a rhythm guitarist and drummer is GNR. I myself TOTALLY LOVE this tour. The band I saw this month is AMAZING, and it IS GNR. 

yes this is 4 out of 6 illusion members will melissa instead of zig zag.melissa is just as capable as zig zag 

1 minute ago, hpantazo said:

That's basically the lineup we have now but with two better musicians in Fortus and Frank than Sorum and Gilby.

No way is Frank better than Matt, not in a billion years, certainly not for the job he's been hired. And Fortus may be a technically better guitarist than Gilby, but Gilby was much more similar to Izzy, which lets be honest, that's who they're there to emulate. I'm not complaining by the way. I saw the band at both Vegas shows and they were great. I just don't think you're giving Gilby and Matt the credit that they're due

• Like 3

Just now, annablue said:

I'm periscoping for the first time ever tonight (takes me a while to catch on to what the kids are up to) are they usually fuzzy?

It changes. Some streams are really good. This one is just ok. Some better ones will pop up soon

11 minutes ago, Mooch14 said:

image.jpegimage.jpegEnd of Lenny's set. Surprised how much this place is filling up!  Even Upper 300 level tier!  So much for closed off

That's impressive for a night 2.  

Easily over 40k....maybe even 45k

• Like 1