07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, annablue said:

This is my first periscope ever so I wasn't sure if it was the recording quality but I have to agree it's not as great as when I saw them last weekend in Toronto

From what other people have said around here is that Periscope does not sound as good as seeing them in person!

Edited by marlingrl03

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

No, I really think his voice was not good for it tonight and he seemed to be strugglin'............. other shows he was good...

When I think of good versions of November Rain I think of the following two videos. IMO he no longer performs the song well.

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

When I think of good versions of November Rain I think of the following two videos. IMO he no longer performs the song well.

I love the NR from Coachella :shrugs:

Can't name any other because honestly I skip that song and dont watch videos of it so I have no clue, only when Im on the periscopes I listen to it, but I dont remember now

Just now, killuridols said:

I love the NR from Coachella :shrugs:

Can't name any other because honestly I skip that song and dont watch videos of it so I have no clue, only when Im on the periscopes I listen to it, but I dont remember now

Which show the first or second? I will have to check It out.