07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

Just now, killuridols said:

why did he say that?

Haha its like he's totally trolling us!  Pretty much what a lot of this fandom forum thinks when the Seeker starts.  He also said during KOHD "and it just keeps on going!"  Haha the sentiments of many on here about how KOHD is too drawn out.  Makes you wonder:).  That being said...don't change a thing Guns, the average fan at these shows loves the setlist.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

For Pete's sake is an english phrase, it means OH, FOR FUCKS SAKE. Also Pete Townsend but I'm pretty sure he's been coming here reading our responses lol

yeah, I know what it means but I didn't get why he said it, lol....

Probably it's more for Pete Townsend than him reading the board :unsure:

The reason that he gets a good reception from song to song is because the people at the stadium probably arent watching shitty periscope links every night like you lot.. so the set-list is fresh to most of them.

As for Axl reading the board... ive got no doubt hes aware of you lot whinging about it one way or the other ;)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Oh my god, eureka! *complex math equations spin all around me in 3D* @SerenityScorp =Jarmo=Informant.

And the N he's using is the 4th and the 6th letter in Fernando. 6-4=2. So there are 2 Axls. One is William Bailey and the other is SerenityScorp. 

• Like 1

i miss this band...not afraid to take chances haha

kidding I just really like to see them try different songs simply to hear it and see what they can do with it at this stage in their career. But the current set list is excellent. I'd remove a couple and add a couple but overall it's great. The alternate songs are just interesting and hopefully they pull them out at some point 

• Like 1