07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

7 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Yep.. I'll say bon jovi, neil, and others most be really pissed with this huge monumental GUNS N' ROSES succes.  And they will be even more upset once they see the south american leg..  ITS GONNA BE LEGEN..  WAIT FOR IT...

Funny thing when Motley Final Tour theres no hype or is it just Me,

N' After Their Final Tour Guns do Reunion Tour 

6 minutes ago, Epson said:

There are concerns again that you might be Axl :lol:

Well, No, Im not

Wht makes You/Everyone thimk tht? :wacko:

Edited by SerenityScorp

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Funny thing when Motley Final Tour theres no hype or is it just Me,

N' After Their Final Tour Guns do Reunion Tour 

According to tmz montley was even having serius trouble for sale tickets .

Everybody knows that rock n roll was almost about to become a joke or something like that 9 months a go.. But then SOMETHING LIFECHANGIN HAPPENED 

13 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Everybody knows that rock n roll was almost about to become a joke or something like that 9 months a go.. But then SOMETHING LIFECHANGIN HAPPENED 

Guns N' Roses is always be the saviour eh ;)

Edited by SerenityScorp

15 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

They had no trouble whatsoever selling tickets and did very good numbers but they are not remotely close to being In Guns N Roses league.

• Like 2

Amazing show. Had some drunk assholes behind me who were there to see a handful of songs - would literally yell in the middle of a song "Hey brah, how many songs left until Sweet Child?" I asked them to stop, even though I know most of the setlist by heart just to keep a little of the mystery, and that just made them do it more and louder. That's what I get for going with the cheap seats, I guess. Still a killer show. Axl was in a great mood - we got "home fuck" and "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!" And he was cracking jokes about how long they play KOHD for. All in all, just amazing to see those guys up there playing together and having fun. It was quite a treat, and one that I never thought I'd get to see - not in this lifetime, anyway.

• Like 3

It was an awesome show. After my groups mishap in Philly, some of us got to enjoy the show in ER NJ tonight. Axl was absolute magic, on fire and sounding great despite the oppressive heat. The only parts I heard him struggle was probably in Jungle early on. He nailed Coma and You Could Be Mine. The live performance of This I Love is the best I've ever heard it live.

No surprises and I didn't get to see "Sorry," but it was still totally epic. I'd say, after seeing Guns since the Hammerstein return in 2006, that this was probably the best Axl performance of the bunch. 

2 hours ago, Deniz said:

"Oh for Pete's sake" - Axl, just before Seeker :lol:

What did Axl say before The Seeker the last 2 nights? I think he was poking fun at us for complaining every time they play the song lol

edit: "Oh for Pete's sake"  thats it!:lol:

For Pete Townsend of The Who OR like the saying "Oh not again!" ?

2 hours ago, Bodi said:

Haha its like he's totally trolling us!  Pretty much what a lot of this fandom forum thinks when the Seeker starts.  He also said during KOHD "and it just keeps on going!"  Haha the sentiments of many on here about how KOHD is too drawn out.  Makes you wonder:).  That being said...don't change a thing Guns, the average fan at these shows loves the setlist.

Haha was complaining about the length of KOHD for years 14mins+ !. Had amazing time as usual these 2 nights tho. Right on the rail Slash's side tonight like old times:headbang:

And got spotted and a kind lady brought me one of Duff's picks! I always get lucky with those picks and sticks lol

Edited by Top-Hatted One
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Amazing show. Had some drunk assholes behind me who were there to see a handful of songs - would literally yell in the middle of a song "Hey brah, how many songs left until Sweet Child?" I asked them to stop, even though I know most of the setlist by heart just to keep a little of the mystery, and that just made them do it more and louder. That's what I get for going with the cheap seats, I guess. Still a killer show. Axl was in a great mood - we got "home fuck" and "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE?!" And he was cracking jokes about how long they play KOHD for. All in all, just amazing to see those guys up there playing together and having fun. It was quite a treat, and one that I never thought I'd get to see - not in this lifetime, anyway.

:lol:

58 minutes ago, axlslash said:

not even joking but this Asian guy next to was so pumped during Chinese Demoracy that he dropped his phone into his beer while filming :facepalm:.  But yeah I was surprised how many people were there just to get drunk and hear scom or jungle.  I was right behind the heinken cart so I saw the regulars coming back every other song for refills

Edited by spliff
  • Like 1