07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl's effort has only ever been questioned a few times. Once on stage he's going to give you what he's got. Some nights are just better than others, he's got the most sensitive instrument in the band.

i saw this band earlier this year and even him sitting in the chair he showed energy and passion. I saw him in 2013 and thought it was one of the best performances I'd ever seen, and it was the clearest audio id ever heard at a concert, his voice was up front and center, there was no hiding and he didn't need to. I was skeptical of the YouTube not portraying his voice right until I experienced it myself. He just sounds amazing live. So many times I was left thinking that that voice works here, but for YouTube it really doesn't. 

All I know is Axl has a vocal coach again, he's giving it his all, this is the best he's got and I'm still proud to be a fan. The guy is killing it under an intense microscope 

saw him in Vegas he sounded great but am looking forward to full on Axl energy; dancing and prancing and such in SF. gawd it's 16 days to go and i have not got one thing done besides the tickets and a hotel room booked. this heat is BS! :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

saw him in Vegas he sounded great but am looking forward to full on Axl energy; dancing and prancing and such in SF. gawd it's 16 days to go and i have not got one thing done besides the tickets and a hotel room booked. this heat is BS! :facepalm:

LOL, no need to rush to get things done because your projects are not going anywhere and will be there when you find time or feel like doing them.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Axl is wearing too many clothes. lol

He needs to stick to jeans and a t shirt. Show off those tattoos!

I don't care what Axl sounds like, he gives 100% everytime, so I'm just going to enjoy the concert and be happy Axl's back with Slash and Duff. Wish Steven and Izzy would show up for the Dallas show.

yeah and it's HOT so wtf?? if he wears a coat during the concert in SF which he could cos you know what they say about summer there i will lose it! i may jump up on stage and try and bodily remove it :dance:

52 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

The way he looks at Slash. Anytime. :wub: I really like this song, I don't have to tell you what time it is.....It's Axl's play and chatty time :headbang:

(and he looks great here :drool:)

He was actually looking at Frank. I was at the show on the rail and he said, "That's some badass shit Frank", and then Frank and him exchanged big smiles. Slash was not looking at Axl at all during this

Just now, ironmt said:

LOL, no need to rush to get things done because your projects are not going anywhere and will be there when you find time or feel like doing them.

thanks i am really freaking out about this for some reason. got an appointment to get the brakes and tires done that's one thing done :P driving down the mountain with dicey brakes and tires is not a good thing :lol:

• Like 1

This I love has been improved by this band (solo apart), it's heavier, which I dig. Better sounds worse IMO, even more of a mess, was OK in Vegas due to novelty factor, that's now worn off. CD is better too, still, none of these songs come close to reaching former glories. TIL was probably the pick of the bunch if for no other reason that there is little musical accompaniment in parts.

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

thanks i am really freaking out about this for some reason. got an appointment to get the brakes and tires done that's one thing done :P driving down the mountain with dicey brakes and tires is not a good thing :lol:

You are right, dicey brakes and mountains do not mix. Just do the things you have to do to get ready for the show and everything else can wait. If you are like me and over analyze everything you have to do In a day as opposed to taking It one project at a time you will drive yourself crazy. Put your mind at ease and with each passing day you are getting closer to seeing the greatest band on the planet.

• Like 1

They're playing the old songs great, which wasn't a given. Duff is a pro and making it look ridiculously easy. Slash is totally on point always. I think Frank's drumming has been great too, to the extent I'd almost consider him a Guns N' Roses drummer now, as I would Matt, Steven.

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Axl is wearing too many clothes. lol

He needs to stick to jeans and a t shirt. Show off those tattoos!

I personally would like to see Axl wearing backward snapback hats again like he did back in 1993...ultimate old school Axl experience. Lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Epson said:

Is there any chance he said "That's some badass shit, friend" ? 

Nah, its Frank. I thought at the show he was talking to Slash, but its clear here. Oh well. Kinda makes more sense. He seems to say a lot more stuff randomly about Richard and Frank than he does about Slash and Duff. For what reason, I don't know, but he literally seems to only talk to Slash when he's introducing him. Almost like he feels Richard and Frank need more praise while its a given people are into Slash and Duff.

SLASH killed the solo at Metlife - best one ive seen on youtube yet- He killed it Nashville too , I got to see that one - Slash is shredding man and ripping the melodic - he is playing as good or possibly better than ever