07/24/16 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

RussTCB

1 hour ago, mrw80 said:

Considering making a last minute purchase if I can find a good deal on tickets. Can anybody advise the best way to take the train?  Can you get there from fhe northeast corridor line?

There was plenty of tickets when I bought mine this morning. As for the trains I'm pretty sure the northeast corrider will take you to Secaucus junction then take the rail service to metlife. it's like min 10 away

Edited by spliff

1 hour ago, spliff said:

There was plenty of tickets when I bought mine this morning. As for the trains I'm pretty sure the northeast corrider will take you to Secaucus junction then take the rail service to metlife. it's like min 10 away

Do they run late after the show?  Been looking at schedules but I can't tell. 

54 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

Last one ran back around 1-1:30 yesterday for Coldplay

http://www.njtransit.com/AdminTemp/coldplayjuly16.pdf                                                                                                                                 

http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=MeadowlandsScheduleTo

Edited by spliff
  • Like 1

On July 17, 2016 at 11:16 AM, mrw80 said:

Last 2 corridors from Seacaucus are at 12:30 and 1:30. With a midnight end time and a stadium full of people, you're not likely to make it to Secaucus in time for the 12:30, but 1:30 should be doable without too much trouble. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, axlslash said:

Last 2 corridors from Seacaucus are at 12:30 and 1:30. With a midnight end time and a stadium full of people, you're not likely to make it to Secaucus in time for the 12:30, but 1:30 should be doable without too much trouble. 

Only because I've never done the train there before, how insanely crowded is it trying to catch the train?

6 hours ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

@axlsend @DanielCT I'm looking to setup my tent for the tailgate in Lot "D" on the grass median. Of course I will have to scope the scene when I arrive and see what works best. Here's a map of what I'm talking about:

image.png

Thank you, we are going to Ellis Island on Sunday afternoon and to see Liberty but hopefully we should be able to join you.

• Like 1

Just a heads up for anyone that hasn't bought tickets yet. Ticketmaster has the 200 and 300 levels discounted. 300 level starts at $30

http://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-east-rutherford-new-jersey-07-24-2016/event/00005081B579BA1F?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_00005081B579BA1F

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mrw80 said:

Main page

Nope, not there either. Others are italicized showing they were moved. 7/23 just disappeared. I had just replied to a post and "Safari cannot find the page." I checked the main topic page, I don't see it. Unless there's something I don't know about--almost always the case : )

4 minutes ago, G'N'R Stands said:

Nope, not there either. Others are italicized showing they were moved. 7/23 just disappeared. I had just replied to a post and "Safari cannot find the page." I checked the main topic page, I don't see it. Unless there's something I don't know about--almost always the case : )

It's under "Discussion and News" main page. It's the third thread down from the top.

I may have an extra ticket for this show in section 10 on the floor. My friend who is coming with me saturday said he can't make both shows. I paid 180 with fees but won't charge full price for ticket. Ill probably ask for $125. If you are interested pm me. Ill be back on here later tonight to check if anyones interested 

On Tuesday, July 05, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Hejanne said:

I got 2 tickets for section 5 row 26, seat 19+20. It's will call, so I can't do a resale. I got tickets to the pit instead. I paid 633,45 with fees. PM me if you're interested - we can find a price, that works for us both ;)

Still got the tickets if anyone is interested ?

Fyi I emailed MetLife this morning to ask if they may possibly close sections and what the procedure would be. Their response was "we have no plans to relocate any guests tomorrow".  Take it for what it's worth. There are still a ton of tickets available, but it's obviously a massive market and they are running deals that may move enough tickets to keep every section open. 

6 minutes ago, mrw80 said:

Fyi I emailed MetLife this morning to ask if they may possibly close sections and what the procedure would be. Their response was "we have no plans to relocate any guests tomorrow".  Take it for what it's worth. There are still a ton of tickets available, but it's obviously a massive market and they are running deals that may move enough tickets to keep every section open. 

I could see them not closing off the upper deck. Looking at the ticketmaster map (however accurate that is) it appears there might not be enough room to easily relocate everyone. It's not like there are any sections completely empty. My section (126) is one of the few that's completely sold though.

5 minutes ago, ThermoNuclearWarrior said:

I could see them not closing off the upper deck. Looking at the ticketmaster map (however accurate that is) it appears there might not be enough room to easily relocate everyone. It's not like there are any sections completely empty. My section (126) is one of the few that's completely sold though.

I'm totally fine not moving. I just wanna be prepared to go in with enough time to get new seats and not miss Lenny if they are closing sections. I've heard that process can get backed up closer to showtime.