08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

1 hour ago, P1g Vomit said:

its officially sold out.

What's funny to me is I posted that it was a near sell out at 10 PST, and by 8 PST it was sold out. So most people bought their tickets on a Saturday night between 11 and 5 am, haha. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Given were 8 hours a head here in the UK it will be the 19th here in the UK when the band hit the stage.  It'll be my birthday so i'd appreciate some periscopes so I can drink my coffee & begin my birthday celebrations cheers in advance Steve aka AFD5.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to the Aug 18th show at Dodgers Stadium.  I'm a little concerned with the 6:30 start time listed.  Excuse my ignorance, but is this start time for the opening act (WHICH ISN'T ANNOUNCED AS OF YET) or is this the time that GNR will hit the stage?  A day time, full sunlight concert?  Help????

8 hours ago, blokus said:

I'm going to the Aug 18th show at Dodgers Stadium.  I'm a little concerned with the 6:30 start time listed.  Excuse my ignorance, but is this start time for the opening act (WHICH ISN'T ANNOUNCED AS OF YET) or is this the time that GNR will hit the stage?  A day time, full sunlight concert?  Help????

i saw paul mccartney there in 2014 and he played until after 1130 pm.  now that was a weekend night, but i don't think GNR will start before 830 pm.

my guess is opening act 630-730 GNR at 830-11.

unless there's 2 openers?

Hey guys, so I noticed earlier this week that they added nonVIP tickets for this show, some are really damn good and there's even floor seats. Now I'm considering changing my flight (it would only cost an extra $60) and get a ticket for this one and make it a two-peat. Should I go ahead and buy one right now or wait to see if they add more pit tickets later on? Thanks

On 8/9/2016 at 3:41 AM, Revolver said:

So is anyone down to meet up at some bar for drinks beforehand? Maybe hang out at the Melody Lounge or if someone on here lives nearby could maybe host little shingaling-something? :D

I'm definately up for some pre-drinks. Hopefully there's some sort of pre-party!

• Like 1

Any kind of pre party would be amazing!

My uncle and me are coming over from Germany just for the 2 LA shows (plus a few days of vacation) and we are going to stay near Tower Records via Airbnb!

Any info about parties is appreciated :D

I soooo hope that there will be a secret show or some surprises at the 2 LA gigs, that would make this already super awesome trip even more special!

Will be checking mygnr constantly :D