08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

30 minutes ago, bjasmund said:

Black Eyed Peas have a new album dropping, too. Fergie is a huge Axl fan...hmmmm

Please NO! I had the bad luck to see Fergie this year, when I went to Rock In Rio Lisboa to see Queen and she was the first act. Man she was horrible, I've never saw anything more plastic in my whole life - from the way she looks, to the way she talks to the crowd, to the way she moves, to the way she sings. Really cringe worthy.

41 minutes ago, gt72 said:

Green Day is a great live band seen them twice .Would be epic but don't want to get my hopes up until an announcement is made.The show is in 3 days one would think we should hear something real soon hopefully today

Nothing has been confirmed, but Billie Joe posted a pic of him with his band (Green Day) rehearsing. 

Edited by Slash787

39 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

By any chance will anyone try to wait outside the venue post concert to score a photo or auto with members of the band? I just don't want to be the only one waiting lol

I'm certain there will be a few others but I wouldn't count on anything. Security on these big stadium tours is way  tighter and you aren't likely to even get close.

1 hour ago, Gorthar said:

I'm certain there will be a few others but I wouldn't count on anything. Security on these big stadium tours is way  tighter and you aren't likely to even get close.

Yeah I'm kinda aware of that and keep telling to myself that it is way likely that nothing will happen, but after seeing that Axl signed some stuff after the Orlando show I just want to try. If nothing happens then at least I will know that I tried lol

6 hours ago, dgnr said:

Please NO! I had the bad luck to see Fergie this year, when I went to Rock In Rio Lisboa to see Queen and she was the first act. Man she was horrible, I've never saw anything more plastic in my whole life - from the way she looks, to the way she talks to the crowd, to the way she moves, to the way she sings. Really cringe worthy.

I wanna see Axl with Axl.

just got a couple GA tix for that show but now I'm worred because it states a 6:30 start time...I can't make it to the stadium until 9:30...I thought I would be getting there around show time but could it be even earlier?  Why 6:30 on the tix?  also, is there a difference between PIT 1 and PIT 2?  Seems like the stage might cut the two sections off but I was wondering if I could get in on either side?