08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

3 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

Will probably be the standard show imo 

Boo-hoo.  "Standard" LOL.  GnR's "standard" show blows any show by most any band out of the water.  Other than a few people on these boards I'd say that 99.999% of people at each show nightly are thrilled with the show and the set. 

Unless you go to more that 7-10 shows you really can't bitch about the set.  *Granted the crew might get sick of it LOL. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlCole said:

It's not an exaggeration at all.

No, it's just plain bullshit :lol:

11 minutes ago, Original said:

Boo-hoo.  "Standard" LOL.  GnR's "standard" show blows any show by most any band out of the water.  Other than a few people on these boards I'd say that 99.999% of people at each show nightly are thrilled with the show and the set. 

Unless you go to more that 7-10 shows you really can't bitch about the set.  *Granted the crew might get sick of it LOL. 

The worst gig The Stooges ever did is better than the best GnR gig out there.

11 minutes ago, Original said:

not saying it isn't that, I'm talking to the people expecting some big surprise and are no doubt going to be mad when it doesn't happen.

43 minutes ago, CDogg said:

Sorry if this was answered before, but what is the instrumental music played after the Looney Tunes theme in the intro to the concert?

The equalizer, it's from a film soundtrack

Edited by fanfzero

So it looks like John Varvatos is doing a pop up shop in Hollywood too: 
http://themusicuniverse.com/john-varvatos-hosts-guns-n-roses-pop-up-shop-in-hollywood/

as far as Green Day goes, since it seems like everyone has a story, i almost saw them in 2013 before BJA pulled the plug on that tour when he went to rehab. It was a festival show so they promoters were scrambling to get someone who would fill in. I think at that time that was the only festival Green Day was schedualed to play that year, so fellow bay area band METALLICA stepped in and played. Fucking crazy night: 

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

So it looks like John Varvatos is doing a pop up shop in Hollywood too: 
http://themusicuniverse.com/john-varvatos-hosts-guns-n-roses-pop-up-shop-in-hollywood/

as far as Green Day goes, since it seems like everyone has a story, i almost saw them in 2013 before BJA pulled the plug on that tour when he went to rehab. It was a festival show so they promoters were scrambling to get someone who would fill in. I think at that time that was the only festival Green Day was schedualed to play that year, so fellow bay area band METALLICA stepped in and played. Fucking crazy night: 

Oh, nice!  We missed the pop-up store when it was here in NYC, and we're only staying about a 5 minute drive from this one, so we'll definitely be checking it out.  Probably Friday morning.  Thanks for the heads-up!

5 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

No, it's just plain bullshit :lol:

The worst gig The Stooges ever did is better than the best GnR gig out there.

You can't listen to these English fuckers. The lot of them are biased and delusional. Although, I do ding Len delusional bullshit to amusing. It's almost schizophrenic in nature.

2 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You can't listen to these English fuckers. The lot of them are biased and delusional. Although, I do ding Len delusional bullshit to amusing. It's almost schizophrenic in nature.

Oh yes, i mean I'd obviously have a bias towards The Stooges eh, good ol' English boys that they were :lol:  

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Your sentence is schizophrenic, it makes no sense at all :lol:

It's the autocorrect on my phone. I'll never understand why a person would come here to argue. Come here to express your love for the band. Coming here saying that this band or that band is better than GNR is a waste of time. Len and his lot just waste thier time and think it's so fucking hilarious and cool. It ain't. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

It's the autocorrect on my phone. I'll never understand why a person would come here to argue. Come here to express your love for the band. Coming here saying that this band or that band is better than GNR is a waste of time. Len and his lot just waste thier time and think it's so fucking hilarious and cool. It ain't. 

Lol, don't let it get to you. It doesn't really matter what Len thinks of GnR, take no notice, us English just love a good wind up :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

have you met @magisme?? :D:D 

11 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I love Guns, huge fan

But this forum has been around since 2002. That's over 13 years of thousands of different people posting about thousands of GNR related subjects over and over. A lot of people came to the forums because of their interest in the band, but their interests may have changed. They still established connections here and make this forum what it is. Guys like Len and Lithium don't care about GNR anymore, but they've been here for years and absolutely belong on these forums.

• Like 3