08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

HEY PEOPLE!!

I live in North Hollywood and would love to have people over before the show, that way we can share Ubers and stuff to the stadium and save the bar-money on more drinks at the show!

Is anyone here in the valley or is everyone leaving from Hollywood or DTLA? If so, I would also be down to meet up with you guys at a bar before .

PM me if interested!

EDIT: This is my Facebook profile for anyone wondering if I'm a crazy person, trying to lure you in with rare Pokemons -- https://www.facebook.com/elias.kofoed

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Revolver said:

HEY PEOPLE!!

I live in North Hollywood and would love to have people over before the show, that way we can share Ubers and stuff to the stadium and save the bar-money on more drinks at the show!

Is anyone here in the valley or is everyone leaving from Hollywood or DTLA? If so, I would also be down to meet up with you guys at a bar before .

PM me if interested!

EDIT: This is my Facebook profile for anyone wondering if I'm a crazy person, trying to lure you in with rare Pokemons -- https://www.facebook.com/elias.kofoed

Revolver!!! Fuck, I'd have come over if I was in California lol. Have a blast, man. Good to see you post

• Like 2

Does anyone know what time GnR will come on? The ticket says 6:30. I am coming from Huntington Beach area which is about a 40 min drive without traffic. But I'm sure there is going to be traffic and my friend won't be ready until 6 to leave....

4 minutes ago, Toxic4 said:

Does anyone know what time GnR will come on? The ticket says 6:30. I am coming from Huntington Beach area which is about a 40 min drive without traffic. But I'm sure there is going to be traffic and my friend won't be ready until 6 to leave....

The Cult go on at 6:30.  Guns N' Roses start at 8pm

16 minutes ago, Toxic4 said:

Around 8. That's what time they went on up here in SF with a 6:30pm ticket time. 

48 minutes ago, AxlCole said:

This is like his 8th and 9th shows on this tour, and he even got backstage at the Nashville show with the guy who cowrote Slash's autobiography, and met some of the guys (Slash and Duff). There's also a documentary being made about him and his quest to get a tattoo of all 5 original members signatures on his arm called "Where's Izzy". His stories have been an absolute blast and it's made the start of our trip really awesome.

I hope he finally gets them all. So cool.

• Like 1