08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

57 minutes ago, steelestar said:

Waiting outside stadium. They are sound checking Yesterdays right now.

sound checking yesterdays ooooooh gotta stay up and periscope. 3hrs ahead here...I can do this! :headbang: at least they are coming on earlier tonight!!

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

Guys I am just saying it now, do not get your expectations too high for a AFD reunion or Izzy or even Slither.  At most maybe Adler and according to the soundcheck, Yesterdays

It is easy to get dissapointed when we make our assumptions into something we thing will actually happen. Whatever happens it will be a kickass show so lets just enjoy the music made by one of the greatest rock bands still around :)

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

The red bandana would make the skater Duff if it is a reference to the AFD logo.....but could the AFD logo on the skateboard possibly mean we will see the AFD 5 tonight?

No, the AFD cross was on the Houston design too, and I think 1 or 2 others.

Also, I think a lot of people are setting themselves up for disappointment by expecting a guest appearance tonight. Just enjoy the show, it will be great regardless. Izzy or Steven would just be a bonus and should be regarded as such IMO. :shrugs:

• Like 2

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

No, the AFD cross was on the Houston design too, and I think 1 or 2 others.

Also, I think a lot of people are setting themselves up for disappointment by expecting a guest appearance tonight. Just enjoy the show, it will be great regardless. Izzy or Steven would just be a bonus and should be regarded as such IMO. :shrugs:

Yeah, I agree.  I was mostly just pointing out that the skater was not Izzy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can anyone who was there confirm that they were playing There Was A Time at soundcheck?? Various people on twitter said they could faintly hear it.

Not there, but I found this on Instagram, so I guess they did.

• Like 3

I can also confirm TWAT.  FYI, my preferred parking spot was right next to the other swag stand. Was 2nd in line, and the first guy bought ALL the litthos there. There was a stack that had to be more than 1/2 inch deep next to the cash register. When they told me they were sold out, I pointed to the stack and I was told the guy next to me had just bought them all.  So fucking wrong,  FYI, he's short, older with gray hair and goatee. Someone should tell the band or their mgmt about this. So unfair to the fans. Like past shows, these will be up on eBay before the band hits the stage. Fact.

• Like 1