08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

What they might do is film the next night also, considering the camera crew will already be set up, to give them some quality control for a dvd release/live album.

Yep thats what they done with tokyo 92

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What they might do is film the next night also, considering the camera crew will already be set up, to give them some quality control for a dvd release/live album.

Yeah thats what I thought, both the nights will be filmed and might be released, like they would choose one song from either nights. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

That's their own damn fault. If the band were inconsistent and showing up really late some nights and on time on others then I'd understand people not wanting to waste their time but they've been good all tour.

Really winds me up on the news footage where these super casual listeners (can't call them fanatics) of the band's music from a quarter of a century ago say "Omg, i'm such a massive fan you have no idea. I've missed 45 minutes of the show because they always go on late." and they're oblivious to the fact Axl has been touring Guns for the last 14 years, let alone that he's been mostly on time for years now. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Yes he did.

Back to the hotel now.

What can I Say: the best night of my life. I was dreaming of this concert since 1992. Tonight my dream came true.

Thanks GNR. You male me real happy.

Axl is so powerful that he seems to have 20 yrs. A lot slimmer and very professional.

Nothing negative could be said against GnR!

So glad you enjoyed it!! :heart:

• Like 1