08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

10 hours ago, Albertr212 said:

Can anybody please grab me a litho for tonight? Born in LA and need this one and next show's badly!! 

image.jpeg

Where do you get these images of the lithos?  I was thinking of having them printed on photo paper and frame a few of them.

57 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Yeah piss off the press, mostly when they're big sharks like LA Times...Dumb move, band reps, dumb move :facepalm:

Yeah, of course this is worse press than any review no matter the opinion in it. And now they are getting a review from a pissed off journalist regardless. Way to go. It's sad that "they" are still pulling this shit. 

pff print journos dont mean as much as they used to.  who even cares? let them parade around like divas.  these days social media drives peoples opinions, and social media is made up of actual people, not twat establishment journalism.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Yeah piss off the press, mostly when they're big sharks like LA Times...Dumb move, band reps, dumb move :facepalm:

The whole press boycott is a dumb move...and this reunion is getting really really boring...i'm just checking in to see if steven was there or new/different music was played...for me it's getting ridiculous that the chinese democracy 2.0 tour doesn't seem to have an end...Its like having the same meal for the last 15 years...Slash, Axl and Duff can do do much better than this...

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'd give it one more night before rushing to judgement on this. 

Obviously if he's not there then the reasons could be 

3. The 30 year AFD lineup return next year is real.

Hey mate, I hope this doesn't come off as I'm slamming on you bc it's not my intent.  But I've seen you reference the AFD 30 year reunion and the fact that you feel it may be real, which is cool and all.

but, I've seen nothing from anyone credible that makes me believe it will happen.  It seems to me nothing more than a fan-driven pipe dream at the moment.  

Dont get me wrong id love to see it, absolutely love it.  But at this point, this rumor has about as much credibility as Green Day opening for them in LA did last week, meaning there is no one with any credibility driving this at all  unless I've missed something.

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why insult a publication because it has a disagreeable view on Guns N' Roses? Periodicals are perfectly in their right to deliver bad reviews of Guns N' Roses, or any band for that manner. It is the nature of the beast.

Why would a publication send a self absorbed tweet that they weren't invited to the party and they are taking their ball and going home.  No one gives a rats ass anymore.  

Boo-Hoo, I didn't get a credential so I'm not covering your band = entitled punk throwing a hissy fit.  Buy a ticket then you jackass like the rest of us if you want to write a story and try to sell newspapers, seriously, journalists in this country are the whiniest group of self-entitled bitches and the funny thing is no one gives a shit anymore bc no one reads your crappy work.

• Like 1

Just now, giuls said:

@Italian girl and others that were at the concert, since a video of Yesterdays isn't surfacing, how it was live?

From the videos the rest sounds very good!

The press thing seems out of vintage GNR, do we have to expect a rant next concert? :lol:

20.15 mark

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1rmxPDvRaDMxN

Edited by Gibbo

Just now, tsinindy said:

Why would a publication send a self absorbed tweet that they weren't invited to the party and they are taking their ball and going home.  No one gives a rats ass anymore.  

Boo-Hoo, I didn't get a credential so I'm not covering your band = entitled punk throwing a hissy fit.  Buy a ticket then you jackass like the rest of us if you want to write a story and try to sell newspapers, seriously, journalists in this country are the whiniest group of self-entitled bitches and the funny thing is no one gives a shit anymore bc no one reads your crappy work.

They are entitled to write bad reviews if they perceive a show to be bad, just as a spectator is entitled to dislike a concert they have attended. They are also entitled to voice displeasure at being ''denied a press ticket'' - freedom of the press.

Sensible people who disagree with their opinion do not get irate and resort to childish censorship. You are doing the former, Guns N' Roses are doing the latter.

I thought we'd have left this toddler behaviour behind with ''Get In The Ring''.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They are entitled to write bad reviews if they perceive a show to be bad, just as a spectator is entitled to dislike a concert they have attended. They are also entitled to voice displeasure at being ''denied a press ticket'' - freedom of the press.

Sensible people who disagree with their opinion do not get irate and resort to childish censorship. You are doing the former, Guns N' Roses are doing the latter.

I thought we'd have left this toddler behaviour behind with ''Get In The Ring''.

You did not read what I said.  I literally said nothing about their review or their freedom to write whatever they want.  I talked about them complaining they didn't get a free pass.  Try listening next time....thanks :)

Edited by tsinindy