08/18/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium ~SOLD OUT~

RussTCB

Anyone have an act they'd want to see open for GN'R at this historic gig? It's their first time at Dodger, so I'm imagining there will be some surprises ;)

If you're in L.A and going on Aug 18/19, reply to this thread and let me know how you feel about it! I'm guessing there's gonna be a gang of people at the Short Stop to pre-game...

52240881_akuoi6u7.jpg

I was going to go to LA this week but last month I changed my flight to go to the show on the 19th. After seeing an insane show in Houston last week, I changed my flight again to arrive the 18th and bought a floor ticket for the thursday show. I'm extremely pumped for next week!

We're down to 4 days before the show and still no opening act announced I just don't get it.Anyway excited to see them again live looks like they're firing on all cylinders  now.The Vegas show was really good but with Axl being confided to the throne and being the first few shows together I would hope /expect an even better show Thursday 

4 hours ago, jorgerr96 said:

Anyone knows at what time they open the doors?

I've been trying to find that info but I guess the Dodgers Stadium doesn't even have a website or social media page. For Houston the NRG Stadium kept us updated with the times since like the week before the show.

I think the ticket says DRS: 5 PM, otherwise the event is listed as 6:30 in ticketmaster & FB etc. But I'd guess 6:30 is the opening act. :shrugs:

Edited by .Seal

10 hours ago, Italian girl said:

We've had a great "guns n roses tour" today in L.A.!!

Awesome, I'll probably write you a PM later on, in order to not hijack this thread any more, but I'd be interested in the places you went on your GNR Tour :) We'll stay for 9 nights so we have some time to check out the city.

• Like 1

One day I would love to just stay there for a week or so and check out all the music places and anyhing from gnr's early days. I already have told my wife. She wasn't that interested lol. 

Might have to do it by myself but I am scared I might not come back to Tn. Plus I really can't afford to do it anyway. Oh well, it can just be a dream for now.