GN'R Adds Four More Dates to the 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour!

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

NO... We've already got Tooubadour Blu Ray... Now its time for a massive stadium DVD concert film production... They should film where it;s most sold out..!!

I think they are filming every show. Whichever one turns out best with crowd buzz and band performance will be chosen. Mexico City was awesome with crowd buzz and band performance, but Axl's foot injury will likely prevent those from an official home video release.

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

I think they are filming every show. Whichever one turns out best with crowd buzz and band performance will be chosen. Mexico City was awesome with crowd buzz and band performance, but Axl's foot injury will likely prevent those from an official home video release.

They filmed the UYI tour too......*waiting....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GNRfan2008 said:

No they arent... What you ses 2 or 3 cameramans on stage is for video screens that are mounted on the side of the stage.. For a live DVD you need a massive production including massive cranes and spider cameras covering the whole stadium...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Radio flyer said:

I am surprised that they added another date to Foxboro, especially back to back. A real gamble on ticket demand....and Axl's endurance.

You do realize they just played back to back shows in Mexico City last week...and Vegas two weeks ago right?

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You do realize they just played back to back shows in Mexico City last week...and Vegas two weeks ago right?

I do....and I'm just saying that it is a gamble to continue with a schedule like that. My main point though is that I am curious how ticket sales will be for a second night in Foxboro. 

Just now, radioflyer said:

I do....and I'm just saying that it is a gamble to continue with a schedule like that. My main point though is that I am curious how ticket sales will be for a second night in Foxboro. 

I'm curious about ticket sales as well...for all these shows.  But one back or two back to backs aren't a big deal, I don't think.  

I'm looking for tix for both shows in New York. But ticketmaster doesn't seem to work for me. I am aware, that the first concert is sold out, and that the second isn't for sale yet. But no matter witch other concert I try to get tickets for, I get this respond: We were unable to process your request.Try again later.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm from Europe, I know that other europeans had problems buying tix, can anyone help me?

On 4/26/2016 at 8:08 PM, tsinindy said:

I'm curious about ticket sales as well...for all these shows.  But one back or two back to backs aren't a big deal, I don't think.  

I live here.. I think they probably should have quit while they were a head with doing well on the first show. We will have to see though. I'm definitely not going to the second show. I am still somewhat surprised the first show did as well as it did. I hear from a lot of people that they are skipping due to ticket prices and the venue. I just can't imagine the second show doing well but who knows. I bet ticket prices get lowered.

On April 25, 2016 at 7:58 PM, tsinindy said:

And in both of those cases, Axl sounded better on the 2nd night

2 hours ago, Hejanne said:

I'm looking for tix for both shows in New York. But ticketmaster doesn't seem to work for me. I am aware, that the first concert is sold out, and that the second isn't for sale yet. But no matter witch other concert I try to get tickets for, I get this respond: We were unable to process your request.Try again later.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm from Europe, I know that other europeans had problems buying tix, can anyone help me?

I'm in Europe too and kept getting that message when using my pc as soon as I used my phone I got offered tickets. Try your phone.

17 hours ago, axlsend said:

I'm in Europe too and kept getting that message when using my pc as soon as I used my phone I got offered tickets. Try your phone.

Trying with my phone, but keeps getting the message 'Oops! Sorry we encountered a problem (41007)

2 hours ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

Unbelievable! I'm broke from buying tickets to the first Chicago show,out of boredom I wanted to see how close I could get for the 2nd show this morning and actually got through to a GA2 Pit ticket for retail! I was unable to pull the trigger though :(

JUST DO IT!!! SHIA LAbEWOLf would be proud!!!

1 minute ago, axlsend said:

Well done! Where are you sitting?

Section 5, row 26. I have no idea if that's god or bad - my first time in the US. Hoping to find some tickets for the pit to the first New York show ;)

18 hours ago, RecipeForDisaster84 said:

Unbelievable! I'm broke from buying tickets to the first Chicago show,out of boredom I wanted to see how close I could get for the 2nd show this morning and actually got through to a GA2 Pit ticket for retail! I was unable to pull the trigger though :(

image.png

Did the same lol

except I pulled the tripper on GA1. Between the 1st NJ show, Both Vegas shows now this? I'm fucked beyond belief after everything is said and done:blink::blink::blink:

• Like 1