GN'R Adds Four More Dates to the 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour!

Toronto sold out as quickly as any of the other sellouts; Toronto is the third largest city in North America (excluding Mexico); Skydome is one of the smallest venues they're playing = doesn't make sense they wouldn't add a second Toronto show.

Was really hoping for a second Toronto show.  I'm going with my wife and two sets of friends so I didn't go all out and get pit or floor seats.  I was planning on getting a pit ticket for a second Toronto show but as it stands the prospects don't look good.  

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

Toronto sold out as quickly as any of the other sellouts; Toronto is the third largest city in North America (excluding Mexico); Skydome is one of the smallest venues they're playing = doesn't make sense they wouldn't add a second Toronto show.

Was really hoping for a second Toronto show.  I'm going with my wife and two sets of friends so I didn't go all out and get pit or floor seats.  I was planning on getting a pit ticket for a second Toronto show but as it stands the prospects don't look good.  

No second Toronto date is very perplexing...maybe got jammed up with such a short turnaround to Boston?

Ga. Available in the ticketmaster app

7 minutes ago, novemberparadise23 said:

If you bought 2 tickets on the previous nightrain presale are we unable to do so this time? 

Yes you reached the limit, is gonna  show you an error

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Didn't Toronto sell out just as quickly as any other show? I figure it's just as deserving of a second show as any other city.

Toronto was one of the hottest tickets on the entire tour.

Really surprised they went to Foxboro twice.....

49 minutes ago, downzy said:

Looking at the schedule, it seems they didn't expect that kind of demand in Toronto. They definitely don't have a lot of turnaround time for the Boston gig if they add a second show in Toronto.

Edited by GNRfan2008

7 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Looking at the schedule, it seems they didn't expect that kind of demand in Toronto. They definitely don't have a lot of turnaround time for the Boston gig if they add a second show in Toronto.

Would have been nice to see them hit

Buffalo. 

• Like 1