BLACKROOM: New FPS from John Romero and Adrian Carmack; soundtrack from George Lynch

Amir

I'm really positive towards this game for some reason. It did happen to me that this could be Daikatana 2 but... nah, this doesn't look like one of those "too big for its own good" kinda game. I don't think Romero wants to turn anyone into his bitch this time around.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I'm really positive towards this game for some reason. It did happen to me that this could be Daikatana 2 but... nah, this doesn't look like one of those "too big for its own good" kinda game. I don't think Romero wants to turn anyone into his bitch this time around.  :lol:

I like the new weapons explained in the update, but I really think they've botched the Kickstarter :/ I mean, getting Randy Pitchford to give an endorsement?! Oh boy...

Still, I'm sticking with my pledge, though I doubt they'll reach their goal in which case we won't be charged anyway.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

How many members of the team?

It's possible that this is good but a lot of these smaller budget games really don't do it for me. 

John Romero and Adrian Carmack from the original DOOM team. If they reach their Kickstarter goal they'll be getting outside funding as well, so while it won't be a huge budget it should be substantial.