Spencer's and FYE promoting GNR like crazy

1 hour ago, action said:

awesome. gnr are back where they belong. have any pics?

Not at the moment...I can swing by Spencer's tomorrow and take some, though.

They had a really cool shirt that just said GUNS N' ROSES in red with a pic of Axl from the Ritz on it, though.

Just walked by a Spencer's at the mall in St Petersburg,  Fl. They have the big GNR display right where you walk in. 6 or 7 different shirts. Hipsters are hijacking our band lol.

Went back and bought one. 

Edited by JimMorrison4
  • Like 1

Gnr is slowly taking over .  ir they complete the world tour it will be by far the most lucrative tour in music history.

But if u ad a new álbum with one, just one, top 10 charts hit? 

I dont know if the world is prepared for the kind of monster that may become all of this.

Ive been sayin this, with this huge sold outs, this media atention, all those movie/music stars going to gnr shows, THE WORLD/YOUNG PEOPLE URGENT NEED FOR A MUSIC REVOLUTION the solid well know name of GUNS N' ROSES .. theyre only one top ten hit fro  CRAZY LAND

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, JimMorrison4 said:

Just walked by a Spencer's at the mall in St Petersburg,  Fl. They have the big GNR display right where you walk in. 6 or 7 different shirts. Hipsters are hijacking our band lol.

Went back and bought one. 

Which ones do they have? I bought the two below last year and they are cool, but I would like to get an Appetite logo one or maybe just the classic bullet logo in my avatar. Maybe both!

http://i.imgur.com/LFu1hr6.png

http://i.imgur.com/5vmQgOX.png

7 hours ago, The Real McCoy said:

Not at the moment...I can swing by Spencer's tomorrow and take some, though.

They had a really cool shirt that just said GUNS N' ROSES in red with a pic of Axl from the Ritz on it, though.

Just bought this one the other day!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Which ones do they have? I bought the two below last year and they are cool, but I would like to get an Appetite logo one or maybe just the classic bullet logo in my avatar. Maybe both!

http://i.imgur.com/LFu1hr6.png

http://i.imgur.com/5vmQgOX.png

They had the '85 one. Also had one with an oversized AFD logo, the white w/black sleeves baseball style, gray tank top with AFD logo, A pic of Axl from the Ritz show, and one that looks similar to yours in the 2nd pic (the one I bought). I was going to take a picture in the store, but the little angry kid working, who asked if I needed help 3 times in 2 minutes (because apparently I look too fucking dumb to pick out a t-shirt on my own) was hanging around and I didn't want to anger him any more.

• Like 1

I walked into a FYE today and they had Appetite, UYI I and UYI III on vinyl. I spent months tracking copies down recently and was a little disappointed to find them a week after buying online. They were $35 a piece at FYE though, so I found a much better deal. They had welcome to the videos, CD on cd, and a lot of t shirts.

Oh, and I did go into a Spencer's as well that had a GNR t shirt display.

Edited by Ak1nney

20160418_100827-1.jpg

My local Spencers and FYE in Buffalo,NY. These pics were taken about two weeks ago. Anyone have any luck getting a display like the FYE one from Best Buy back during Chi Dem or do you have to know someone who works there? I'd imagine a worker would tell you they return or destroy them once the promo period is up.20160418_101358-1.jpg

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1