Axl Rose On TMZ

5 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

how fuckin' weird is that, right ?

Yeah it is weird for him. Maybe he is turning into a better business man. The media in general aren't and haven't been the evil he has made them out to be. He is selling a product and should have used them better for the last 20 years. That's just my 2 cents.

4 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

TMZ wants to talk to him? He's back in the game!

That's what came to mind when watching this and the vid of slash and duff being hounded at the airports. Must feel crazy to feel that again for them. Seems even Axl who notoriously hates the pop is in a good mood and semi enjoying (in axls case putting up with) the media. 

3 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

Yeah it is weird for him. Maybe he is turning into a better business man. The media in general aren't and haven't been the evil he has made them out to be. He is selling a product and should have used them better for the last 20 years. That's just my 2 cents.

It's possible he has just mellowed with age, or maybe he finally got the right combination of meds...a former band member of mine used to also have what one could call a "difficult" personality, and recently his doctor got him on a combination of meds that seems to work for him...really nice guy now

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, BlackHoleGravity said:

It's possible he has just mellowed with age, or maybe he finally got the right combination of meds...a former band member of mine used to also have what one could call a "difficult" personality, and recently his doctor got him on a combination of meds that seems to work for him...really nice guy now

You mean they have found a cure for assholes?:blink:  :lol: