Absolutely Fabulous

Amir

Cant wait!  used to hate this show, until i shut the fuck up and actually watched it :lol:  Says a lot about me really.  In my defence it was something my sister watched when i was 11 so you're never gonna be immediately fond.  Anyway, it looks fuckin' great, apparently they kill Kate Moss in it :lol:  I used to fancy Julia Swahala.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Drama said:

I remember the newer episodes they a couple years back kinda sucked. I don't have much hope for this.

Yes, same. I think I'll just wait for reactions before I watch it. I laughed so hard the first time Eddie came rolling out of the limo, but there's only so many times I can laugh with the same joke.

1 hour ago, Johnny Drama said:

I remember the newer episodes they a couple years back kinda sucked. I don't have much hope for this.

I actually stopped at like the 5th or somethingth season?  I can remember exactly the last bit i watched too, its Eddie and Patsy sitting at this table in a restaurant with about 5 or 6 other ladies talking about...something :lol: (well done dickhead, described any number of scenes there!)

18 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Cant wait!  used to hate this show, until i shut the fuck up and actually watched it :lol:  Says a lot about me really. 

One day you will be saying that about 70's Black Sabbath ;)

PS I love Ab Fab too 

Edited by DR DOOM
Post Script

38 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

One day you will be saying that about 70's Black Sabbath ;)

PS I love Ab Fab too 

Ive actually given them a go, they are quite naff, that one was an informed opinion, i dont make a habit of caning stuff i haven't at least had some sort of exposure to, Ab Fab was just like...what 93, i was 10 years old then, it was just like 'eurgh, girlie bollocks' :lol:

Having said that i thought their first album was alright, Iron Man and all that.  Its certainly better than a lot of that monotone metal ended up as but no, general verdict? A bag of shite :lol:

1 hour ago, Bumblefeet said:

I'd rather see another Richie and Eddie movie, but given Richie is dead I'll probably check this out.

D'ya really?  I thought the film was a bit naff and it's rare i say that about anything Rik and Ade are in.  Even the live shows starting losing it a bit towards the end, though i still loved them.  The best time for more Bottom was after the third series when they were shit-hot, another series i mean.  Alas, twas not meant to be.  Thats pretty much the show of my childhood is Bottom, i had that shit on a fuckin' loop throughout the 90s, love love loved it...and still love it.