Anyone wish we'd get a Guitar Hero GN'R?

For the multitracks it would be awesome. Pretty sure that's where all those awesome slices of WTTJ came from, and that really allowed me hear A) all the crazy shit Slash was doing that was hard to isolate in the full song, and 2) appreciate Izzy even more than I did. 

As an aspiring guitarist too, those things are like gold. A full set for all of AFD... :drool:

Edited by Ant

The ONLY official GN'R studio tracks used in rock games were Jungle on Guitar Hero 3 and all of Chi Dem as DLC on the Rock Band series. 

Pretty certain Sweet Child was included on either GH2 or the original first game, but it was one of those lame cover versions. 

10 hours ago, axlrose42025 said:

Wish they wld expand into the rock Smith region basically same thing but your using a real guitar and actually learning to play the songs closest we have is velvet revolver songs on there at the moment :/

there's also some slash solo songs on it. not the most reckognisable but at least you're delving deeper into Slash's playing. As a relative beginner, I'm finding its better than nothing.

11 hours ago, axlrose42025 said:

Wish they wld expand into the rock Smith region basically same thing but your using a real guitar and actually learning to play the songs closest we have is velvet revolver songs on there at the moment :/

Anastasia

You're A Lie

Back To Cali

are all on Rocksmith.