AXL/DC Rehearsal video

goneshootin

Just now, Estranged Reality said:

My only concern is this happening, but I wouldn't say he doesn't give a crap.

I think he is more concerned about pleasing the AC/DC fans and for that he is going to give 110%,  the Stadium tour is a cash grab and he has nothing to really prove to the GNR fans

1 hour ago, k12 said:

I think he is more concerned about pleasing the AC/DC fans and for that he is going to give 110%,  the Stadium tour is a cash grab and he has nothing to really prove to the GNR fans

if it was a cashgrab they would play a 90 minute greatest hits set and get the fuck out of there, not play close to 3 hour shows

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

this is from today (it's me), no crutches but he didn't move that much. and always warning people about the foot. 

he just stepped out from the van took the pictures and then entered the van again, not much movement.

Edited by bumblecool

Kudos to you for getting the picture! :thumbsup:

I wonder how he will play the show... if you say he can't move much....

And what's with the Mickey Mouse shirt? I already hate it! Change it Axl! It gotta go to the washing machine!

:P

10 minutes ago, bumblecool said:

this is from today (it's me), no crutches but he didn't move that much. and always warning people about the foot. 

he just stepped out from the van took the pictures and then entered the van again, not much movement.

Did he say anything of importance for the fans?

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Kudos to you for getting the picture! :thumbsup:

I wonder how he will play the show... if you say he can't move much....

And what's with the Mickey Mouse shirt? I already hate it! Change it Axl! It gotta go to the washing machine!

:P

Did he say anything of importance for the fans?

nothing special, just smiles and thanks yous 

10 minutes ago, bumblecool said:

nothing special, just smiles and thanks yous 

Aright :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Is his belly making that shirt do that or was it windy? Basically what kind of shape did he appear in. 

yeah it looks fucking weird... but i think its the van behind that is black as well and somehow picture got messed up, so it looks like he has a huge belly. If you look closer there's the line of the van behind.

I can't make the shape of the right side of him, though

Hey Bumblecool - that's awesome and thank you for sharing, getting to meet Axl!  You lucky bastard. 

I think some of you are very harsh on Axl. The guy is in great shape for someone in his fifties. Look at the definition in his arms and the ability to see his forearm muscles and veins. He is of reasonably low body fat percentage and looks like he has been working out ( and I know as I've been down to as low as 6% in the past) but has just got some central weight (around the abdomen) which is hard to shift when you are older.  Otherwise he looks fantastic for his age... 

So don't be so fucking judgemental and just enjoy his performances, he won't be around for ever and he is a true music legend in my opinon....

Well done again Bumblecool !  :-)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

The black van creates an illusion that he has a massive belly, but he looks as he has for most of this year. 

Indeed, I was pretty shocked until I realised it was the van behind him I was seeing :lol:

He looks pretty ripped in the second picture.