AXL/DC Rehearsal video

goneshootin

I'd say it's legit, sounds like Axl. At the same time, that's pretty much as can be said based on this video, really not much to see or hear, was expecting a bit more when I saw the title :D 

1 hour ago, batatadoce said:

A portuguese newspaper say: the band is preparing the show in the studios of smiling audiovisual, in the area of Parque das Nações, Lisbon 

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/cultura/detalhe/axl_e_acdc_ja_estao_a_ensaiar_em_lisboa.html

That article seems to indicate that the recording was taken outside the studio in portugal where they were rehearsing. So it's likely legit. I went back and played the video again after reading this, and just listening to it, my hair was standing on end.

Edited by The Archer

Listened again with headphones - yup, definitely Axl. It even seems he's going for the "studio version" as far as the screech and notes go. Even Brian altered that (and Hells Bells) early on. Fuck, I'm pumped for next weekend to get all the videos and hopefully a nice audio recording that I can listen to a thousand times.

1 hour ago, Axls5thMetatarsel said:

Didn't axls doc say about 5 weeks till he's on his feet in that video? And Axl said couple weeks in that video. Will he be out the throne come first show you think?

4 I believe, I think he'll be out of his cast. Not sure if he's going to be on his feet or if he'll be able to actually move around much if he is. This 1st show will be interesting on so many levels..