We need an interview.........

12 hours ago, gunners fan said:

1) How is the relationship with Axl and Slash?

2) How did this all come together?

3) Was there debate over drummers, guitarists, etc?

4) Is there talk of a NEW ALBUM....which by the way could be a classic if done right

5) what happened to Steven, Izzy, Matt, ?

These are all valid questions ....asked by the fans for the fans..

If the moderator nukes this thread then he  or she is hiding something.....don't worry.

Would be great, but they've never been an interviewy kind of band have they?

I think it'd help if Axl actually trusts/knows the interviewer. Is Baz capable of conducting interviews? :P 

5 hours ago, EvanG said:

You are taking this all way too seriously. I don't think there are many people who follow this band who wouldn't want to know what the deal with Izzy and Steven is... and that's all I'm saying. Am I curious about that? You bet your ass, and it shouldn't be hard for one of them to speak up, we're not debating world crisis here.

This. The band needs to answer some questions. There's nothing bad ass about being silent but maybe there's a decent reason why they have been..

2 hours ago, Slosh13 said:

Their relationship on stage is doing the talking:

The footage and photos of Axl being tranced by Slash's playing. The smiles. Everyone is having fun.

That still doesn't explain how slash went from being the cancer to axls BFF tho..

5 hours ago, supercool said:

nah, they ain't back because that's not really gnr.

it's axl playing with slash and duff, but it doesn't sound as gnr, it still sounds as nugnr.

More like slash and duff joining nuGNR. You'd think If it was a true reunion they wouldn't be playing Chinese democracy. But then again, CD was a guns n roses album by technicality so it apparently rules over anything else.. Solo wise of course

There will never be an interview wih the guys together. To do so, would suggest that this is once again a band. Axl wants to keep this thing as the Axl band of hired musicians,

That is why Axl will grant Eddie Trunk an interview by himself. He will not allow anybody else to be in it.

Hell, even an acdc interview would be nice. Like how the hell did you people come to the conclusion that axl was the right choice?? Is he going to record with them?!?!  Axl did they call you what are your long term plans...???

Too many questions.. Yeah we may need a few interviews. Eddie trunk would be nice but axl does owe kimmel one

2 hours ago, the-estranged-girl said:

I just wonder if they are saving all of this information for something special - like a documentary. That would make sense - and it would be worth the wait.

Much like all the UYI tour footage. Thing with GnR is, even if they are (and they probably aren't), I wouldn't hold my breath. 

We don't really need an interview, most of the questions have been answered. 

New music is MUCH more important, and finishing the tour is MUCH more important. IF GnR are having trouble selling tickets, then we'll hear fro them... but it looks like hey aren't having issues just yet. 

Let's face it, they aren't going to reveal anything too informative anyway. it would just be more of "we feel better than ever". It's unlikely we'd even get any info regarding recording plans, as THEY probably don't know what they want to do yet. I would hope that some of the discussions that took place for these shows, centred around what happens afterwards; but, who knows! this is GnR and they are historically shit at doing anything in a regular, normal way.