The possibility of the most lucrative tour in the history

So I'm in Australia trying to decide whether I should fly to the US to see them either in LA or San Francisco this August.  What's the likelihood of them touring internationally? 

We don't have a big population in Australia so I don't know if they would consider doing a concert here, if they want to earn the big bucks I think they would stick to larger populations. 

Which concert would be better LA or SF in terms of die hard fans? 

Kyles, my preference would  be AT&T Park but Dodger Stadium is a hometown gig and staying in SF is expensive. Qualcomm in San Diego is right by a lot of hotels and motels and the airport's easy to get to and from, but I'd avoid nosebleeds there. 

If the tour was sponsored and the tour didn't have a huge overhead, it probably would be the most lucrative tour.  

1 hour ago, Kyles said:

So I'm in Australia trying to decide whether I should fly to the US to see them either in LA or San Francisco this August.  What's the likelihood of them touring internationally? 

We don't have a big population in Australia so I don't know if they would consider doing a concert here, if they want to earn the big bucks I think they would stick to larger populations. 

Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland (New Zealand) and Sydney are big markets for concerts.

If they're doing a world tour (which I assume they will, but haven't said yet), they will surely visit Australia.

Edited by Spirit
  • Like 1

Thanks dalsh327 and Spirit .......one things for sure, these guys are going to make a bucketload of money 

I wish I had a crystal ball to know if they are coming here......

Both slash and Axl came a few years back, separate bands of course. 

1 hour ago, Kyles said:

They will be here dont worry mate