Fede visiting historic GNR places

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Did we buy Fede his concert tickets and tour bus for the tour so he can keep us updated?

Someone set up a patreon or something so we can give back to this guy.

• Like 1

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Did we buy Fede his concert tickets and tour bus for the tour so he can keep us updated?

I said that a couple of weeks ago.  I mean perhaps  one , maybe 2 dollars each ( per show) and we may get acces to every u.s.a show thru fede

3 hours ago, BOSSY78 said:

Gotta love fede. There is a thread for love of fede this should go in as well. 

Pretty cool idea. Glad he's giving us something during this wait lol

Fede is the MAN! that was such a cool night, I really enjoyed being in chat and watching Fede's periscope the night GN'R played The Troubador :) thanks Fede you are one cool dude :dance:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Fede is the MAN! that was such a cool night, I really enjoyed being in chat and watching Fede's periscope the night GN'R played The Troubador :) thanks Fede you are one cool dude :dance:

Yes he is. Happy to show some love to him. I sat awaiting his periscope 

• Like 1

oh man, seeing/hearing Fede go nuts and full rasp on Don't Cry @ Vegas was something i will never forget..

as much as i hated him singing over that one, i just kept tearing up and singing along xD

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Fede said:

Hey guys hahahahaha, I had so much fun reading all the things you say about what i did, I just came back from the Its so easy and another lies premiere in Hollywood, the Duff's movie, Im trying to keep in touch with everyone in every forum, Id been visiting every single GNR place I can, the church, the hell house, the WTTJ corner, Axls apartment in West Hollywood, I recreated the Rainbows Slash scene alive hahahaha, I know links expired but im editing all the material to make way better the experience, I create my tours based in my friends suggestions, I just got the exact apartment axl's address so Im thinking in knock at the door so I can feel the real vibes, I listen to you... 

13263794_10154192024289122_1228962600081824586_n.jpg

Hey man please upload videos somewhere so we who missed can see it. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fede said:

Hey guys hahahahaha, I had so much fun reading all the things you say about what i did, I just came back from the Its so easy and another lies premiere in Hollywood, the Duff's movie, Im trying to keep in touch with everyone in every forum, Id been visiting every single GNR place I can, the church, the hell house, the WTTJ corner, Axls apartment in West Hollywood, I recreated the Rainbows Slash scene alive hahahaha, I know links expired but im editing all the material to make way better the experience, I create my tours based in my friends suggestions, I just got the exact apartment axl's address so Im thinking in knock at the door so I can feel the real vibes, I listen to you... 

Welcome Fede!!! you're great! :D

• Like 1

Fede is still at it, really loved him and enjoyed during the first few shows, seriously a big thank you from the heart to him.

He should be given backstage passes and should hang around with Axl and others instead of that Jarmo. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fede said:

Fede!! Welcome here, as you know you're our idol, our saviour, the legend itself and we love you:heart:  In a nutshell you're great! I'm glad they played 'Don't Cry' for you and thank you!!

5 hours ago, Fede said:

Oh Fede,

WE LOVE YOU and THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! You have no idea what you ment to us at the Troubadour show! And both Vegas shows. I was crying watching your periscope, and I'm forever gratefull for making it possible to be a part of the first Axl & Slash show after 23 years! You're a legend! And allready part of GN'R history! 

• Like 1