Fede visiting historic GNR places

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I am such a big Guns n' Roses fan and I did not even know that this forum existed, until last week. Thanks for accepting me! I met this forum when I was looking for the church that was in November Rain. All those positive reactions on Fede's video made me curious. Unfortunately, I can not open the link to the video. It says that there is no broadcast anymore. It is a pity. Does anyone know if there is another way to watch the video? It would be amazing!

~Hsals 

4 hours ago, Hsals said:

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I am such a big Guns n' Roses fan and I did not even know that this forum existed, until last week. Thanks for accepting me! I met this forum when I was looking for the church that was in November Rain. All those positive reactions on Fede's video made me curious. Unfortunately, I can not open the link to the video. It says that there is no broadcast anymore. It is a pity. Does anyone know if there is another way to watch the video? It would be amazing!

~Hsals 

Hello Hsals, I don't know what could happen to the video, when I visit the church I streamed alive using Periscope, at that time Periscopes use to be available only for 24 hours, I think I have that video somewhere, let me try to find it. Keep in touch. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fede said:

Hello Hsals, I don't know what could happen to the video, when I visit the church I streamed alive using Periscope, at that time Periscopes use to be available only for 24 hours, I think I have that video somewhere, let me try to find it. Keep in touch. 

Hey Fede, thanks for responding this quickly! I hope you can find the video, let me know. We will keep in touch!

• Like 1