The Seeker - You're Crazy / Dead Flowers - Used To Love Her

Honestly with Dead Flowers and used to love her I Agree! Sometimes ive noticed listening to guns Argentina 1993 that ill be listening to Dead Flowers and think im listening to used to Love her for the first min or so without realizing it, lol its actually quite trippy

1 hour ago, Freightrain said:

I'm in a rock n roll band , and i don't think all musicians are thieves , well maybe zeppelin in the early years.

In fact i'm gonna use this post to show my bandmates we can still work on a song that have a lil' vibe to Sympathy for the devil at the beginning, but after that it turns to a whole different tune (like the seeker and you're crazy).
And it's not stealing unless you're intentionally copying something from other artist

how many fuckin' notes are out there to use?? ... not so many combination really.

yes i have, but still .. to me ...not even close

I'm also a musician, and I'm telling you, all musicians are thieves. I don't mean stealing other people's songs and shit, I mean hearing a great lyric, melody or riff and manipulating it into your own playing. All musicians through the ages have always done it, including members of Guns N' Roses, as shown by the songs in question.