Vote for your favorite one song from AFD, LIES, UYI I

Vote for one songs from each album!!  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Night train, Patience, Dont cry! This is fucking hard, for the simple fact of listening to guns for 14 years and u almost grow up with this band being a huge fan and go through phases of whats ur fav song per album and over the years it changes. Patience and dont cry have def been my favs off those albums but like on appetite, 14 years ago scom may have been my fav and then a couple years later maybe rocket queen, then night train. I just went overall over the years cuz in two years I could revert back to scom. lol

AFD: Nightrain (although i love every song on AFD, this is the one that started my obsession)

Lies: Patience (shows just how versatile GNR was...they could make a record like WTTJ and a acoustic ballad and both be amazing) 

UYII: Coma (musically and lyrically epic...that last verse is by far one of Axl's best...he spills his guts)

Edited by -W.A.R-

Out to get me                                                  used to love her                                            Bad obsession