08/19/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium

RussTCB

You can see in Steven's eyes that he lives just to get up on stage for those 2 song and play.......truly beautiful.....Still, to this day, I haven't seen someone play with such passion and love for his own band! Even though he did and said such stupid things for these 25 years, you can't deny that smile- he loves every second he spends on that stage. And he's probably doing it for some silly amount of money and free hotdogs!

And about Izzy.....I don't know what to say about Izzy....Him not being there is obviously all up to him. There's just no way they would ask Steven to join them and not Izzy who's been on great terms with everyone including Axl. He even recorded a song with Duff last year for crying out loud, he played with NuGuns numerous times....And if it's just because of the money- well, FUCK IT! He doesn't have to show up at all!

I understand that Axl/Slash/Duff are getting millions for this, but look at Steven, he's doing it for the sake of music and love for this band. Again, I know that Steven was not among the main songwriters and all, but that does not mean he's any less important to the sound of the band, and yet he's here practicly for free. If I was him, there would be no way that this reunion, waited for 23 years, could go down without me being at least a small part of it. Even if it is a little disrespectful to get on stage for 2 songs, when I wrote half of them, I'd still do it. FOR FREE! 

But, it's all on you, bro...You lose....

4 minutes ago, nn18 said:

You can see in Steven's eyes that he lives just to get up on stage for those 2 song and play.......truly beautiful.....Still, to this day, I haven't seen someone play with such passion and love for his own band!

Thats what makes him special, the energy which he brings is awesome. The songs like are his babies, this whole thing means a lot to him, I hope they let him play all the AFD songs.

At least during Paradise City, Frank should have stepped aside and should have let Steven finish the show. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Thats what makes him special, the energy which he brings is awesome. The songs like are his babies, this whole thing means a lot to him, I hope they let him play all the AFD songs.

At least during Paradise City, Frank should have stepped aside and should have let Steven finish the show. 

Agree, but don't think Frank has any say in it :) 

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Love the pic of Steven and Slash.

Great to see @wasted at the show. 

I still can't believe wasted is really Charlie.....I've seen people saying here couple of times wasted is famous, wasted lives in Malibu etc. and I thought those were some inside jokes on here. Hell, he even has Charlie on his profile pic and still it would never even cross my mind you're being serious :lol:

(Please, tell me if you're trolling, I don't want to embarrass myself)

Edited by nn18
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I still can't believe wasted is really Charlie.....I've seen people saying here couple of times wasted is famous, wasted lives in Malibu etc. and I thought those were some inside jokes on here. Hell, he even has Charlie on his profile pic and still it would never even cross my mind you're being serious :lol:

(Please, tell me if you're trolling, I don't wan't to embarrass myself)

There are 2 types of people in this world. One who believe in God and One who don't. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I guess the Big 3 cut a deal with Steven that he will play only 2 songs and he will be paid only for those 2. 

When Duff showed up in London, it was Tommy who gave Duff the Bass to play YCBM, but that time there was no deal cut before the show. Axl had taken Duff to his solo show as a friend, so that was good of Tommy to step aside and let Duff play. 

57 minutes ago, nn18 said:

(Please, tell me if you're trolling, I don't wan't to embarrass myself)

Lol

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

I'm happy for whom was at concert and wanted to see Steven and that everything sounded awesome 

Were there any musical surprise too? 

Same Setlist

Sorry instead of Catcher

Don't Cry instead of Patience

I was expecting TWAT, but that din't happen.

• Like 1

Lol so I stayed up last night and somehow fell asleep during SCOM and missed it. I had turned it back on later to hear the rest and thought he didn't show up. 

So happy he got to play for LA! Wish I would have been able to see the 4 of them back in my hometown but Cincy will have to do.