Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

Stiff Competition, ironicninja, Chuerta86, venomize, Chuerta86, rocco

Setlist:

Videos:

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

scored 2 tickets in pit 1 through the presale.

Yeah, me too.  They didn't even come up when I tried at noon, btu I tried again at about 12:45 just for shits and giggles and got em.  I think they might still be available now

Edited by ironicninja

I got a extra Pit 2 ticket that would like to trade/sell at face value for Pit 1. I have a friend flying from Costa Rica just for this and this would really be a one in a lifetime experience for him.

I'm also willing to sell at face value granted I find Pit 1 tomorrow durin citi presale.

39 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I just tried to see what I would get and I also got a pit1. Damn, they really are killing people, $326. I only paid $284 for my Pit for Nashville

Screenshot_20160502-150856.png

Wow, the fees are crazy there - my Foxboro pit ticket had a face value of $280, with fees it was $309 and change.

Why was yours $326? Mine came out to $310 for Pit.

I got a Pit 1 ticket and a Pit 2 ticket, and am hoping to trade the Pit 2 for a Pit 1.

It's annoying how Ticketmaster releases tickets. It seems as if it would release no pit tix if I had quantity of 2 selected. It would only cough one up if I had 1 selected, so I had to do multiple purchases and pay two service fees to get 2 pit tix, which of course ended up in separate sections . Also it seemed like Pit 1 was not immediately available and released later. There's definitely an algorithm that only TM and GNR are privy to, LOL. I almost yearn for the days of just getting in line at Ticketmaster or BASS outlets. You had to get up early but you didn't have to deal with computer problems and browser issues beyond your control. :)

• 1 month later...

Anyone know what time they typically stop letting people inside? Like if I decide to skip the opener and go inside the stadium around the time GNR is supposed to go on, I'll be able to? Or if I'm late and try to go in during GNR's set?

• 4 weeks later...

I am unsure if this has been mentioned before.

However, I believe there is a very good chance both LA shows will be filmed for commercial release.

It's the logical choice. Filming both homecoming shows with multiple cameras would allow the band to create a compilation of the best performances.