08/19/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium

RussTCB

So upset...missed out on the release of more pit tickets. If ANYONE has a single pit ticket, either side they can let go at a reasonable price, I will 100% buy it right now (PayPal, direct transfer etc)...I am gutted as I didn't think I would be able to go to any of the shows on this tour and just now found out I can get away from work to go. What are people's  thoughts...should I just be patient and more pit will be released seeing this is the second show? If I show up at box office day of, any luck? Coming in from Canada so a long way to travel on a hope for day of box office release. 

1 hour ago, conjurer said:

So upset...missed out on the release of more pit tickets. If ANYONE has a single pit ticket, either side they can let go at a reasonable price, I will 100% buy it right now (PayPal, direct transfer etc)...I am gutted as I didn't think I would be able to go to any of the shows on this tour and just now found out I can get away from work to go. What are people's  thoughts...should I just be patient and more pit will be released seeing this is the second show? If I show up at box office day of, any luck? Coming in from Canada so a long way to travel on a hope for day of box office release. 

Pit Tickets are available on Ticketmaster... I just looked :blink:

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 11.39.56 AM.png

Edited by Axl_Fetish
derp
  • Like 1

So I got into the pit last night...best night of my life at a concert...what a show! Ben a die hard fan since I saw them in 92. Now for tonight, can't afford the pit, but curious...was anyone in the lower bowl behind f18? Would that be a good place to sit for tonight? Any suggestions on where in the lower bowl is good? Thanks to this amazing community! And if anyone has a ticket they need to unload please let me know.

21 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

I reckon no Izzy or Steven, but either TWAT or Sorry. Where's Baz these days? Maybe they'll do My Michelle if he's in town.

There are chances of TWAT tonight instead of Catcher, someone said they were rehearsing TWAT yesterday. 

Edited by Slash787

At the Royal Pagoda Motel. My God the stress of navigating the city when your GPS keeps saying "GPS signal lost and I am not a very good lip reader but I am positive the woman driving the car behind me wasn't welcoming me to L.A.

Edited by ironmt
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, ironmt said:

At the Royal Pagoda Motel. My God the stress of navigating the city when your GPS keeps saying "GPS signal lost and I am not a very good lip reader but I am positive the woman driving the car behind me wasn't welcoming me to L.A.

Cool that you get to see them after being sick and missing the other show

11 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Cool that you get to see them after being sick and missing the other show

It really Is, thanks a lot for the kind words. This Is my 7th go around and It never gets old. I drove Into Victorville Ca last night and got a room and drove the rest of the way this morning. I could of made It the entire way last night but just couldn't wait to get off of the road and relax. Still didn't get tickets, keep hoping that a few pit tickets open up but If something does not open soon I am going to have to pull the trigger and get regular seats.

Edited by ironmt

34 minutes ago, ironmt said:

It really Is, thanks a lot for the kind words. This Is my 7th go around and It never gets old. I drove Into Victorville Ca last night and got a room and drove the rest of the way this morning. I could of made It the entire way last night but just couldn't wait to get off of the road and relax. Still didn't get tickets, keep hoping that a few pit tickets open up but If something does not open soon I am going to have to pull the trigger and get regular seats.

Better get there and get a shirt and lithograph before all the assholes buy them up to put on Ebay. I had someone looking last night but they were gone quick so if you want one you have to get them fast. Good luck

Edited by Tourettes2400

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Better get there and get a shirt and lithograph before all the assholes buy them up to put on Ebay. I has someone looking last night but they were gone quick so if you want one you have to get them fast. Good luck

you right the few ive seen want just for the shirt $100 starting bid.....can you say bend over and grab you ankles