2 versions about live era

22 minutes ago, Mendez said:

Very odd indeed

Yeah, Spotify might be pulling a delayed April fools on me, coz in my phone and on my other computer it's the Vegas version. :wacko:

Edit: Seems like I've found the problem - Spotify choose to play a local mp3 from Rock in Rio III instead of streaming on this computer. Case closed.

Edited by berravolume

2 hours ago, berravolume said:

This is what I hear. 

I'm also a swede but I have the normal Live Era version. Are you sure that you don't have the NuGN'R version on your harddrive titled "Paradise City - Live"? 

If you have a song on your harddrive with the same title and artist as a song on Spotify they usually play that song instead of streaming you the one from their service to save bandwidth. ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I'm also a swede but I have the normal Live Era version. Are you sure that you don't have the NuGN'R version on your harddrive titled "Paradise City - Live"? 

If you have a song on your harddrive with the same title and artist as a song on Spotify they usually play that song instead of streaming you the one from their service to save bandwidth. ;)

Yeah, I found out earlier today, haha, see my edit above. I didn't now about the bandwidth thing - kinda intricate thing, typical swedish right? :)
Now, I'll throw that crappy RIRIII-version in the trashcan right away, coz the Live era-version is far better than both that perticular recording and the original recording itself.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, berravolume said:

Yeah, I found out earlier today, haha, see my edit above. I didn't now about the bandwidth thing - kinda intricate thing, typical swedish right? :)
Now, I'll throw that crappy RIRIII-version in the trashcan right away, coz the Live era-version is far better than both that perticular recording and the original recording itself.

Oh I agree, It's very swedish! :D