Ron White on Axl/DC

darknightfan

OK. He's Brian's friend so I get where he's coming from. However "he's fat" buddy, you're packing a few yourself! Broken foot, yep! should be OK by the end dates. GnR are Opening? Not in this lifetime...? I doubt it. If GnR were on those dates, the promoters or someone would have leaked it. Secondly, singing for 3hrs (guesstimating the support slot would be 1hr-ish) Axl can and does do that, plus it's not 3hrs non stop once you factor in Solo's etc. Axl takes air on stage, yep! so does Brain (since the late 80s), so does Elton John, Tyler and pretty much the majority of performers who actually move on stage.

They'll hate him, yep, until he proves them wrong... if he doesn't nail it though, it'll just be a big misstep for himself and GnR. And even if they do concede that he can nail the gig, they (AC/DC fans) will still rightfully want Brian.

AC/DC are done after these 18 dates? we'll see. It would be great if they bowed out after the dates (hopefully having Brian come along to the last few if at all possible). I don't think anyone likes their favourite bands retiring but the bands down to Angus as the lone original member (Cliff is AC/DC MK II), it's time to call it.