Axl - Thunderstruck Full Rehearsal

joaompc

1 hour ago, NicoRourke said:

I believe he's going to give it his all, and for the NITL shows as well.

The Troubadour, Vegas, Coachella and Mexico were like warm up shows (and they were already amazing).

We're in for a treat.

The biggest negativity I heard when Axl/DC was confirmed was from a friend who was concerned the Detroit show wouldn't be as good because Axl would have worn his voice out already. I'm with you though. I think if anything, it'll just keep him in shape to really kick ass throughout the GN'R tour.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Axl sounds amazing no doubt, but let's not forget something else that is being overlooked...

Chris Slade turns fucking 70 this year and he's pounding those drums with the same intensity he did in 1991.

These old farts don't sound half bad...

Even though I'm new at classic rock N' young but I always proud to see this old men like Them still kicking N' doin a lot of Rock shows at this modern era where young new artist makes music tht not serious N' good like Musicians in the past

2 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Can't wait to hear Hells Bells and TNT.

There's already a rehearsal video of Hells Bells, it's in the other rehearsal thread.

48 minutes ago, slitherz said:

Actually I'd like to see this more than GNR at the moment :D But all the Europe dates are too expensive :(

You think AC/DC is expensive? Just wait for GN'R. Over here they're double the price of AC/DC on this arena leg, and triple the price of AC/DC on last year's stadium leg.