Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Amir

They went from being such a cool band to being one of if not the most overrated and boring bands of all time. I couldn't even make it all the way through Burn the Witch. Everything after OK Computer has been this pretentious drivel with a cool song thrown in here and there. I'm sorry but Radiohead hardcore fans have developed this elitist attitude where they actually criticize Radiohead fans who prefer the pre Kid A stuff. I've had so many Radiohead fans mock me for liking Pablo Honey and The Bends as their 2 best albums saying I'm a  slave to top 40. Oh really then do tell when you became a fan of this majestic band? Kid A is why you love them?  Idioteque just blew your mind did it? Like fuck off.  Radiohead were masters of taking dark themes and turning them into beautiful songs with amazing melodies and tones to a band that for the most part seems to have their head up their own ass making sounds that bore the hell out of you. Don't dare tell a Radiohead fan you really dig the song Anyone Can Play Guitar.... they'll tell you you just don't get it man, that's not what Radiohead is about. Riiiiight.   Rare for a band to go from one of your favourites to a band you can't help but roll your eyes at anymore.  I had to pull the pin on these guys after In Rainbows.  Enough was enough. 

On 09/05/2016 at 7:42 PM, Apollo said:

Absolutely dreadful. Never understood the love for these guys or Coldplay. So boring. Soccer Mom music  

I like a lot of "bad" music too, though. So what can you do. 

If fans of theirs like it - the ?? for them, congrats on the new song and new album. 

Fans - give me the name of the best radiohead song. 

Thining About You
Anyone Can Play Guitar
The Bends
Black Star
Street Spirit
Karma Police

On 09/05/2016 at 3:42 AM, Apollo said:

Absolutely dreadful. Never understood the love for these guys or Coldplay. So boring. Soccer Mom music  

I like a lot of "bad" music too, though. So what can you do. 

If fans of theirs like it - the ?? for them, congrats on the new song and new album. 

Fans - give me the name of the best radiohead song. 

I've always associated them (Radiohead) with students, cider drinking pretentious art students.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Radiohead are the elder statesmen for skinny jeans manbag wearers everywhere.

Whats the correlation between drinking cider and being an art student, i always associated Cider with big fat stinky Yorkshiremen.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is what artsy fartsy Pink Floydy students drink, isn't it?

I had no idea, why would effette students drink what is essentially like, you know what i mean, Cider you'd associate with as a fat northerners summer drink.  Scrumpy and all that, its either for northerners or like people from Devon and Wiltshire or whatever.

Edited by Len B'stard