ACDC and Axl say hello to fans (Video)

joaompc

It's both weird and cool seeing him sat on the right hand side of someone else - I probably shouldn't say this but it sort of reminded me of DJ in the Metal Show interview. (Sorry! :lol:)

His speaking voice sounds great, I really hope he gets a good reception in Lisbon.

• Like 1

Okay Axl! That was a warm-up for the promotion you're going to do when the GNR tour begins here in the US!

It was weird to see Axl sitting with Angus, but loved seeing Axl in a short sleeve shirt and seeing his tattoos again.

I think Axl singing for AC/DC is going to surprise a lot of fans.

For those who sold their AC/DC tickets, I think it's disrespectful to the band! If you're an AC/DC fan, you should respect their choice in picking Axl Rose to sing and finish the tour dates. They are doing this for their fans, why are the fans turning their backs on them?

It's not like they threw Brian out of the band. It's for his health. Would you rather Brian perform and possible go deaf or worse? people need to respect AC/DC and be happy they decided to continue to honor those concerts already booked. I think I would tell those fans to go to hell and not tour at all! Even getting refunds, you still don't get 100% of your money back. I know.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, alfierose said:

It's both weird and cool seeing him sat on the right hand side of someone else - I probably shouldn't say this but it sort of reminded me of DJ in the Metal Show interview. (Sorry! :lol:)

His speaking voice sounds great, I really hope he gets a good reception in Lisbon.

:lol: I was thinking exactly this. The way DJ was sitting there in awe of Axl and speaking softly in the presence of one of his idols, kind of reminded me of Axl in this. You got to be happy for the guy.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the-estranged-girl said:

Posted this comment by mistake at the picture thread... But here it goes:

Nice picture!

Now, Axl, PLEASE, do one of these with GN'R.

Thanks!

Why?  My god you act your life will not be complete without one lol.  It just can't be that damn important.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Why?  My god you act your life will not be complete without one lol.  It just can't be that damn important.

It is not like my life depends on that, I'm happy with everything that's happening with GN'R so far.

But an official photoshoot with the current line-up would be f*cking cool. :axl92::slash::duff:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, the-estranged-girl said:

It is not like my life depends on that, I'm happy with everything that's happening with GN'R so far.

But an official photoshoot with the current line-up would be f*cking cool. :axl92::slash::duff:

Now that I can agree with :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the-estranged-girl said:

Posted this comment by mistake at the picture thread... But here it goes:

Nice picture!

Now, Axl, PLEASE, do one of these with GN'R.

Thanks!

Speaking of which, the AC/DC photo and video this morning was singer, lead guitar, bass...hmmm...sound familiar? Hmmmm...but you know Axl won't do the same for GN'R with Duff and Slash. :lol:

Edited by GNRfan2008

53 minutes ago, axlslash said:

slideshow_std_h_Guns-N'-Roses-band-image

Sometimes I think that photo was the moment when Axl started to view the new lineup as "fucked up" and started to seriously consider a reunion. Kinda like when the UYI-lineup posed in front of the wall with the word "dead" on it. That's the moment when Axl started to view the old band as a dead band.

Of course this is just pure speculation. I don't know anything that's going inside of Axl's head. But it's fun to speculate.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

Sometimes I think that photo was the moment when Axl started to view the new lineup as "fucked up" and started to seriously consider a reunion. Kinda like when the UYI-lineup posed in front of the wall with the word "dead" on it. That's the moment when Axl started to view the old band as a dead band.

Of course this is just pure speculation. I don't know anything that's going inside of Axl's head. But it's fun to speculate.

I much, much preferred Robin to DJ but when it came out, I thought that that band pic was badass. Personally, I'm sure Axl has been in his own way, proud of every GN'R line up. Even during the CD years, he was proud of the Appetite and UYI line-ups. I'm sure he is proud of Oh My God (I love that song), I am sure he's proud of all the old CD line-ups too - speculation on my part for sure, but I have never heard him diss a line-up. For the most part, he he created those. The one time I've heard him be critical about anything that a line-up has done is how he called the 2002 MTV Music Awards performance a disaster. Personally, though - seeing them in the spotlight was great and it was worth it just for Fallon's excited introduction alone ( he is such a fan - I would really like to see him do a band interview at some point, if they choose to do some press).

Edited by The Archer

1 minute ago, hudsonsaul said:

lol so awkward. Especially the little looks everyone gives after they speak, to someone or something over the viewers right shoulder....almost as if to say "is that right?....that what you wanted, we good now?" :P

Haha yeah. It feels like the Johnny Depp held at gunpoint discussion of Australia's ecosystem. :P

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I much, much preferred Robin to DJ but when i came out, I thought that that band pic was badass. Personally, I'm sure Axl has been in his own way, proud of every GN'R line up. Even during the CD years, he was proud of the Appetite and UYI line-ups. I'm sure he is proud of Oh My God (I love that song), I am sure he's proud of all the old CD line-ups too - speculation on my part for sure, but I have never heard him diss a line-up. For the most part, he he created those. The one time I've heard him be critical about anything that a line-up has done is how he called the 2002 MTV Music Awards performance a disaster. Personally, though - seeing them in the spotlight was great and it was worth it just for Fallon's excited introduction alone ( he is such a fan - I would really like to see him do a band interview at some point, if they choose to do some press).

Yeah, I'm not saying he wouldn't be proud of those lineups in his own way. But sometimes you can have conflicted feelings. On one hand you're proud of something, on the other hand you see all the problems within it.