ACDC and Axl say hello to fans (Video)

joaompc

5 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

this is the axl rose i've missed.

even his speaking voice sounds lower and gravely like in his youth. SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

I thought that, compared to the Kimmel Halloween Tree interview it's quite different. How the hell does he do that? :lol:

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I thought that, compared to the Kimmel Halloween Tree interview it's quite different. How the hell does he do that? :lol:

Wasn't he sick in that Kimmel interview? He sounded nasal all the time.

But this one and the airport footage, he sounds amazing. What a manly voice!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Probably to imitate the stage setup or something? There's no way they're real

You wouldn't think so, 6 or at a stretch 8 is plenty for a big show like they play, the old "dummy" wall set up looks to still be used in ACDC's stage set.

44 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

God I just wish he loses his blings and dresses down like the rest of ACDC members.

Lose his bling and dress down? Why would he do that. He's 54 years old, he's not changing for anybody and it'd be stupid to do so. 2 different bands, 2 different styles. It also goes along with the fact that he's a "guest" singer, not trying to take the place of Brian. 

11 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

Lose his bling and dress down? Why would he do that. He's 54 years old, he's not changing for anybody and it'd be stupid to do so. 2 different bands, 2 different styles. It also goes along with the fact that he's a "guest" singer, not trying to take the place of Brian. 

Agree.

Without getting into a whole 'axl's look' conversation. IMO how he is with ACDC is striped down, for Axl anyways, he's looking the best he has in a while and also seems way more comfortable and content than he has for fucking ages.

I do think, if the ACDC stuff goes well, a lot of what Axl experiences by hanging out with ACDC and how they tour and manage things, will impact him positively with the Not in this Lifetime tour.

• Like 3

Never ever thought I would see Axl fronting AC/DC, the guy barely performs on other people's records(except Bach's cause he is his friend). Funny that he has to peform promotional tasks in AC/DC whilst he does not in Guns. Wonder if he will be late on stage :P

18 hours ago, Amir said:

I was totally prepared for the inevitable irony that Axl would visibly give more a of a fuck about a new lineup with Slash and Duff back than he has about his bands or fans since 2001. But this is even funnier. He's treating AC/DC and its fans with more respect than he has Guns or Guns fans.....

Axl looks fine and sounds fine.  Let's enjoy the fact we get him fronting two awesome bands while we can.  I still suspect that the Brian situation isn't as it seems but it is what it is.  Love the guy and would have him back in a heartbeat but good luck to Axl.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amir said:

Axl: "Now I know the benefits of rehearsals for the first time in my life"

Lol, that was just an awesome line. I hope he's really taken home that lesson to heart.

But really, just Fuckin' AWESOME videos. Axl couldn't do worse than doing some social media clips like this for GN'R too.