First airing - listen in and comment on AXL/DC BBC 6 interview

The Archer

I wasn't expecting it to be split up into parts, I was originally going to get up at 7am, thinking it was going to be played in it's entirety, but thank fuck I slept in! 45 minute intervals, disgrace!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl knows more about cloning than we thought....confirming there are two Axl's

Axl will be in a chair

Axl's vocals will be top notch

Angus is old

Axl loves ACDC 

Axl makes jokes a lot 

Also, Axl has up to date market rates and estimates. He has it on good info that cloning a dog costs 100K$ but he reckons he can get Angus cloned for 1 million $.

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

Also, Axl has up to date market rates and estimates. He has it on good info that cloning a dog costs 100K$ but he reckons he can get Angus cloned for 1 million $.

yea Angus not being very big is like getting a dog cloned so he could possibly receive a discount on that. I'm thinking Axl looks like 2002 Axl now but sounds like 93 Axl...I don't know which is which, and 2006 Axl is probably in a vault somewhere

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

yea Angus not being very big is like getting a dog cloned so he could possibly receive a discount on that. I'm thinking Axl looks like 2002 Axl now but sounds like 93 Axl...I don't know which is which, and 2006 Axl is probably in a vault somewhere

Think they finally dusted off 93 Axl. He's been sitting in a vault somewhere asking where Slash is.

• Like 2

I thought the shoutouts to Alice Cooper from both Angus and Axl were cool too. Axl's obviously happy that Alice endorsed the pairing. But I would have never thought that Angus would go to see an Alice Cooper show when he was young because Alice got him curious.

Also, I think Axl would have won some points by saying that he had to wait and go to the city too, to buy DDDC when it came out.

Edited by The Archer

2 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I thought the shoutouts to Alice Cooper from both Angus and Axl were cool too. Axl's obviously happy that Alice endorsed the pairing. But I would have never thought that Angus would go to see an Alice Cooper show when he was young because Alice got him curious. I think Axl would have won some points by saying that he had to wait and go to the city too, to buy DDDC when it came out.

And then he went and pulled him out of 2002 Axl's ass.

Which explains why Axl's voice was higher until this year :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GNRmello77 said:

This cloning theory is so strange lol like there are 3 Axl's or so? Tho its talked about by more People :P imagine them all 3 on stage!

Three Axls, all with broken foot...they should play "Musical Chair" to get the throne to sit on

7 minutes ago, oaka said:

I am in a work related meeting and I can't listen to the interview. What's up with all the cloning? 

The interviewer asked about the great bands (he mentioned AC/DC, GN'R and the Stones) having such amazing longevity and asked what the secret was. 

Axl's response was that he was going to clone Angus so that he could keep him going forever (maybe he wants him on CD III :P). He said that the prices for cloning a dog were now around 100,000$ but that he thought he could get Angus cloned for about ten times as much. I think he genuinely meant it as a compliment, but it did all sound kind of bizzare.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 1

Okay, this IS big - Axl tried to avoid the question, but he said he would record music if Angus and the band wanted him to, but they would take things as they come and see how the shows went.

Angus making a joke about Axl needing to do Guns N Roses first.

I didn't catch the bit about the Glastonbury festival.

Axl says that he is keen on playing further dates if everything falls into place.

Interviewer asks if they would ever record together, Axl jokes that the interviewer should write an album for him to sing to hand to Angus to put him in the good books.

• Like 2