First airing - listen in and comment on AXL/DC BBC 6 interview

The Archer

I just realised something, when people on this forum say "I'm out of likes" they're not just being overly complimentary, that can actually happen. Well you learn something new everyday. (But pointless though tbh.)

• Like 3

Just now, AlexC said:

I just realised something, when people on this forum say "I'm out of likes" they're not just being overly complimentary, that can actually happen. Well you learn something new everyday. (But pointless though tbh.)

Not really - if you are a club member, you get unlimited likes. I liked your post, so there ;)

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Ha yeah, gonna have to upgrade to Club Member soon ;)

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I'm guessing you have to pay for that?

It's a tenner. Happy to support this site. (especially if they fix the crashing during shows :lol: )

Edited by MrSoftie
  • Like 2

Just now, MrSoftie said:

It's a tenner. Happy to support this site. (especially if they fix the crashing during shows :lol: )

I guess if you run something that's popular and people are willing to pay, why not make some dollar ha.

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I would have paid $100 not to hear this shit radio and just get the interview

I have to say that after this, listening to Trunk doing an interview would be amazing. Okay, here's part two..

46 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

He's making it sound a friendly parting with Brian but I read they just dumped his stuff at his doorstep literally. Knowing the Young brothers this wouldn't surprise me, but it does disappoint me. They are not the easiest of people to get along with.

Some idiot friend of Brian's meant to say that figuratively but it was taken literally.