Axl Speaks - Confirmation the EURO Tour is being worked on NOW

3 minutes ago, Dean said:

Do you guys think the Euro tour will continue this year?

Surely they must have something big in discussion to mark the 30th anniversary of Appetite next year?

Well if they're working on it NOW, I think it must be this year! Unless they're being really organised for 2017! I think the tour will continue after the August dates, they'll certainly do something, like Wembley Stadium at least! 
On side note, how relaxed and cool does Axl seem here with the fans, even asking them about the best clubs etc....Really nice to see, was waiting for one of them to say, "I'll show you" and half expecting him to 

invite them all to dinner or something haha!
He's re-writing his reputation as we speak right now

• Like 1

Think a European tour will be next year.. specially if its stadiums as they will probably do summer festivals etc as many festivals need new headliners so big money will be thrown at them

Edited by SSHGUNS

4 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

Think a European tour will be next year.. specially if its stadiums as they will probably do summer festivals etc as many festivals need new headliners so big money will be thrown at them

Agree on a TOUR being next year but I have to think that a show or two, most likely in London is a big possibility for THIS year...I just think it'll happen,

if even to prove the festival big wigs that Axl is dependable and bookable again! They might hear all the success of America and want to see this themselves first...

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Agree on a TOUR being next year but I have to think that a show or two, most likely in London is a big possibility for THIS year...I just think it'll happen,

if even to prove the festival big wigs that Axl is dependable and bookable again! They might hear all the success of America and want to see this themselves first...

Axl has ACDC US gigs after Guns N Roses tour so depends if he has time as they would have high demand and be late in the year for a stadium gig, specially in UK... 

• Like 1

There was the mention of Wembley stadium in Aug/Sep, personally I think this is most likely (most other rumoured dates have come to fruition so far). You can't do stadiums Europe much after that. I don't hear of bands going stadium concerts in Autumn/winter here, plus all the stadiums are out of commission due to the football season. I don't think there will be a full Euro tour, but maybe Wembley. I think going Southern Hemisphere makes more sense.

8 minutes ago, P1g Vomit said:

Some one needs to ask him about a new album.

This.It's great and all that Slash and Duff are back in fold and all.But for what ??How long?Any plans for new music?As more time passes and we don't get an answer it just seems less likely to me.If they were serious about putting new material together there wouldn't be any time for ACDC and that Axl has said he would be open to idea of staying on as ACDC's singer makes me less hopeful of new music coming from Guns

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

And to ask him about Steven and Izzy...

We already know. It's not a reunion so ...

A guest spot is anyone's guess and I don't think it'd be announced, it'd just happen. 

2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Well if they're working on it NOW, I think it must be this year! Unless they're being really organised for 2017! I think the tour will continue after the August dates, they'll certainly do something, like Wembley Stadium at least! 
On side note, how relaxed and cool does Axl seem here with the fans, even asking them about the best clubs etc....Really nice to see, was waiting for one of them to say, "I'll show you" and half expecting him to

invite them all to dinner or something haha!
He's re-writing his reputation as we speak right now

His whole where are we going now cracked me up. It seemed like his eyes kept falling somewhere as well. Perhaps he was planning to invite them somewhere and did.

By the time he does these DC dates then the Guns US stadium dates then the rescheduled DC gigs I think UK stadium dates will be out of the question for this year. So summer 2017 looks a more realistic time for UK dates as someone stated it's festival time then Donington,Knebworth, Reading, Isle of Wight etc plus the football stadiums are empty early May, June, July so I'll be surprised to see Guns in the UK this year.