Axl Speaks - Confirmation the EURO Tour is being worked on NOW

One of you needs to go to a show with your camera phone and just film axl while you ask questions about how he worked things out with slash and where's Izzy and Steven and if GNR intends to release new music... Etc!

18 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

One of you needs to go to a show with your camera phone and just film axl while you ask questions about how he worked things out with slash and where's Izzy and Steven and if GNR intends to release new music... Etc!

That's the closest thing to an interview we can get! We should take a list of questions on the forum. :lol:

• Like 1

There's another 9 chances yet for fans (hopefully from here) to get candid Q&A from Axl.

From the looks of the roll call there's at least 1 person from this forum at every Axl/DC show. 

GNR:CSI needs to expand to Europe to get the answers we need, not this starstruck dribble we've heard from Lisbon fans so far.

To be fair, at least one person got the golden goose egg just about laid re: Euro shows.

It's nice to see that Axl actually talks in a very casual mood about "working on some more euro tour dates" so he is not answering by some cryptic bullshit way:headbang:

He looks more healthy, his speech is much more consistent than any recent interviews

(Don't get me started on a the "cracking jokes, and good mood" thing :lol:)

16 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

I like how Axl takes the time to speak to fans even if he's in a hurry.  At first I thought it was just whenever a pretty girl was around but when I talked to him in 2010, well, I'm no pretty girl, yet he seemed to be there and have a conversation for the longest time ever.

I bet my fellow European bothers and sisters are excited.  My ex girlfriend who is a massive hardcore GN'R fan lives in Italy.  Her little bother died in a motorcycle accident last month, I know she's going to love this.  I hope she gets to meet Axl, Slash and Duff.

I've been here for years, but this is the first time i've heard that you've met and talked with the man...

I envy you

Edited by Strange Broue

The USA tour currently runs to August 22nd...Without promotion this GNR revival relies on times and the moment, I don't think waiting till 2017 is in the best interests! 
I think September 2016 will see some EURO dates, either arena or stadium, with October a month off and then November being the 10 AC/DC dates, remember those

were arena dates like MSG's etc, so they can do them then no problem. 
IMO There's NO WAY 2016 is gonna elapse without them doing something else, whether it being a south American tour or some EURO dates...

Edited by colonizedmind

10 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Without promotion this GNR revival relies on times and the moment, I don't think waiting till 2017 is in the best interests! 

There's been PLENTY of promo and I'd like to think that in the event of eventual Euro or otherwise tour dates they shall roll out the same blanket promo they did in the US with shit absolutely everywhere drumming up hype for the prospective tour going on sale.

I'm so fucking excited about this confirmation from Axl. It was all I wanted to hear. My money-saving habit will now finally have a purpose and hopefully will therefore improve <_<

22 hours ago, Dean said:

Do you guys think the Euro tour will continue this year?

Surely they must have something big in discussion to mark the 30th anniversary of Appetite next year?

Don't think so. Fall/Winter is for Asia and Australia.