Rehearsal at Venue in Lisbon Video

tsinindy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Shit...his tone at first is a little sketchy he's just belting but then when the song hits he sounds like an album recording...it's really really good. This is going to be amazing 

edit: never mind Axl is actually on point, the instrumentals just aren't loud enough and Axl's vocals are turned up. Amazing 

Edited by IncitingChaos

There's very brief moments where the rasp goes in that vid but fucking hell, there are other parts where he sounds vintage as fuck.

-edit- listened few more times now, not even sure if the rasp goes at all, I thought it did for a moment.

Overall this is fantastic. After the last few years I never thought he'd sound this good again 

Edited by nightrain86

Hells Bells vocals remind me of that Nightrain performance in Tokyo in 09 when he goes up an Octave in the beginning

i keep getting chills listening to it...this was the song I was worried about and he's just going off on it

Edited by IncitingChaos

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

The whole band is on fire :headbang:

ACDC fans will hate me for this but screw the rest of the band if Axl's vocals are like this tomorrow it's going to be his show. 

Axl is on another level with these vocals, his voice is matching the intensity of the lyrics and I guess for me Brian's vocals live were much "cooler" compared to Axl's who sounds like he's letting a demon come out...as an ACDC fan you have to be in awe of this. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

ACDC fans will hate me for this but screw the rest of the band if Axl's vocals are like this tomorrow it's going to be his show. 

Axl is on another level with these vocals, his voice is matching the intensity of the lyrics and I guess for me Brian's vocals live were much "cooler" compared to Axl's who sounds like he's letting a demon come out...as an ACDC fan you have to be in awe of this. 

I don't wanna compare them, they are both great singers in their own way.  

Still fist pumping the air :headbang:

BIB and Thunderstruck were beautiful. Fuck, I heard Axl singing High Voltage Rock N' Roll. This is some kind of special insanity that is going on here.

When Hells Bells came along, I just screeched along loudly. :lol: God it was amazing.

14 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Exactly. Just wait until his foot is healed up. He will be commanding that stage and crowd.

34 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

Unbelievable. Seriously I pray we at least get a live album out of this. Hell the way he sounds with them I think i might want an Axl/DC record over a new GNR record.

axl/dc is more interesting than the gnr half assed reunion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jakey Styley said:

He sounds so good that it's offensive as a GNR fan. How does he sound so shitty at GNR shows and then pulls these incredible ACDC performances out of his ass?

And he said that 'Hell's Bells' is the hardest song he has ever song, just to preempt those with the ''AC/DC songs are easier to sing'' excuse.

• Like 1