Battlefield 1

57 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

This game looks bad ass. About time they start doing World War I. 

it is quite good, my favortie battlefield since battlefield 2. love my mondragon optical.

Edited by bran

Hardcore, finally.

It's more hardcore than ever before! Two complaints though: their Suez "fix" didn't really do anything. And TKs are a bit out of control., and with no !p system it's a bit frustrating. I punish for being retarded in BF. Accidents happen, but if you're driving a jeep across a flat field and run me over while I'm running toward a base, you're deserve a punish. Likewise, I fully admit at times I deserve a punish myself.

Overall though, very glad to see it's here and play it. Much more immersive and realistic experience IMO. And now I get to pretend I'm good since snipers are 1 hit, and rifles are 2-3 hits tops. :lol:

On 11/17/2016 at 7:19 PM, OmarBradley said:

What card did you get?

And yeah, what card did you get? I'll be doing a new build early 2017 likely.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on, I can't be the only one excited for In the Name of the Tsar! I've been having loads of fun with They Shall Not Pass. In the Name of the Tstar you don't only get to fight the Central Powers but even a map with the Russian Civil War! I hope I unlock the Mosin-Nagant quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, OmarBradley said:

Haven't played in at least half a year. Uninstalled to make room for other games a few months ago. No regrets. I got bored with this one. I'm thinking of reinstalling BF3 or 4 though.

Maybe I just like old fashioned weapons. But I've been having a great time in They Shall Not Pass and In the Name of the Tsar.