Ticket for U.S. dates?

Ghostie

5 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

What's the best way to track them down? Is it just a matter of the dates being rescheduled first, then the venues selling again?

If Buffalo is a possibility for you, you can buy them on the First Niagara Center website. Since they have their own ticket marketplace, not Ticket Master, you can buy them there. If not, StubHub and likely the venue will sell refunded tickets as soon as the new dates are announced. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:06 PM, KiernanProud said:

If Buffalo is a possibility for you, you can buy them on the First Niagara Center website. Since they have their own ticket marketplace, not Ticket Master, you can buy them there. If not, StubHub and likely the venue will sell refunded tickets as soon as the new dates are announced. 

if this tour goes well (which I have no doubt it will ) do we believe Axl/DC will do some West Coast gigs anytime soon? I read that Axl is thinking of staying on with the band after the tour, do we think that means he's leaving GN'R? I hope he can do both. oh and I personally want to challenge Axl to learn to play the bagpipes while playing It's A Long Way To The Top ( If you Wanna Rock and Roll ) just like Bon did :P