Frozen 2 and LGBT activists

Alexis Isabel from feminism culture, is trying to push Disney into transforming Elsa into a lesbian with a girlfriend with #giveelsaagirlfriend.

whats your take ?

I strongly disagree and will boycott all Disney if that worked out.

My kids already have a hard time understanding why parents don't love each other forever and separate.

In no way will I bring what happens in adults private life before their eyes or thoughts.

• Like 2

And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuals or any sexuality between consenting ADULTS.

But bringing homosexuality into a cartoon is another way to play with a kids mind in the making.

And sexuality has nothing to do around a kids mind.

Kids understand people can love.

They love same sex friends too.

Is there is a debate, it again turns around sex.

My kids have nothing to do being taken hostage into a sexual debate.

• Like 2

It's just the mindset of a certain section of the media these days. I didn't see the original film, but if they wanted a gay character why not create a new film with a gay character? It's the same reason they are obsessed with the idea of a black James Bond, with the mindset being that if you don't think the character should be re-written you're a racist. It's nothing to do with Gay/Lesbian rights.

If these people really wanted to take the moral high ground, they should be campaigning for new characters, not for pre-existing ones to be re-written.

• Like 3

Really? I would see no problem with this. Thankfully kids are a bit more open minded than adults. I'm sure the idea is not to turn Frozen into Game of Thrones. Love in Disney movies is nothing more than a kiss and living happily ever after anyway. It's not playing with kids minds, it's neutralizing homosexuality in a way. Why be against that?

I don't watch either Frozen or Bond movies but if I did, I certainly wouldn't give a fuck if Bond was black or there were a gay charachter in a kids movie. 

• Like 3

Oh fuck off. If they want a lesbian cartoon why don't they make it? Why does everything HAVE to have gays and all? Let Disney make what Disney wants to make? I'm generally tolerant and ok with gays, but I really hate these forced initiatives just for the sake of having to have gays in everything. 

• Like 3

I'm in now way care about this issue, but

But bringing homosexuality into a cartoon is another way to play with a kids mind in the making.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=homosexual+cartoon

Some of these are either anti gay propaganda or just simply funny as fuck

P.S.: I do not support radical feminism/liberalism, but making a thread about this issue only give them popularity so congrats, lol

Btw nobody forced you or anybody to watch disney movies, plenty of other great cartoon stuff for little kids out there... Disney is shit since the early 00's so....

I hope you don't mind blatant racist cartoons, though

Edited by Strange Broue

Hi guys, can we remain diplomatic here? 

I don't see why cartoons which portray children/teens should provide characters with any sexual orientation at all. Kids don't see subtleties like that, and therefore need action to keep them entertained rather than sit through a romantic plotline. 

26 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I don't see why cartoons which portray children/teens should provide characters with any sexual orientation at all. Kids don't see subtleties like that, and therefore need action to keep them entertained rather than sit through a romantic plotline. 

I went to see the Captain America film a few days ago. Alot of 8 year old kids can barely sit through through the action without getting distracted, talking and jumping up/down. This is aimed at a younger demographic.

4 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Preaching homosexuality to children is completely wrong and itself is a one way ticket to the burning gates. I can't help twisted minds too.

Sure. Can you point out the biblical passages that say that homosexuality is a sin? Can you point out anything that Jesus said about homosexuality...?

• Like 2

Every English soap simply has to have a 'resident gay'. It is similar to Doctor Who, the modern one, which always has the obligatory 'black alien'. I have nephews and therefore - by default - watch a lot of children's television (Mr Tumbles!) and whenever there is a bunch of children, a Playschoolesque scenario, there is always the obligatory black kid, and more often than not, in larger groups, an Asian. 

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is similar to Doctor Who, the modern one, which always has the obligatory 'black alien'.

:lol:! It's all true. Even those fuckin' Dinner Date and Come Dine with Me, 4 In a Bed etc etc...(yeah, i've watched them in dire times..) Almost always, they have a gay on the show, or a gay couple on the show, and there's only like 4 people on it! Not every 1 in 4 people are gay!

...Unless...they are?  Maybe they are and i'm just out of the loop. Who knows nowadays.

I don't know why, but I always pictured Elsa as a lesbian. I have nothing against it. There are a lot of children who are gay (or who will be gay when they grow into adults) and it's good for them to see that it's ok.

• Like 1

They are cartoon characters. I don't think making Elsa lesbian can help or hinder the LGBT people.

I hate the Disney movies that have to kill off a character thinking it can teach kids about death. Why mess with their childhood at any early age? The world sucks already without messing up a kid who just wants to watch a nice movie about the love of two sisters?

I think the LGBT should focus on real issues because there are so many crazy people out there who don't except them and they have to except change, because it's here!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Sure. Can you point out the biblical passages that say that homosexuality is a sin? Can you point out anything that Jesus said about homosexuality...?

Its right there in t'bible mother, 'dont lay thee with another man, y'dirty great bastard!'