Should Axl wear flat caps with AC/DC instead of fedoras?

Powerage5

If it would be received in the way op mentioned, I say go for it. If there is any sense it would seem disrespectful having replaced Brian, but he still wants to look like someone in ACDC, he could always give the Chris Slade look a try. :o

I agree that wearing the same hat as Brian would backfire and would be similar to someone taking Slash (or Angus, for that matter) trademark look. Its not like they're actors filling a role where the costume is predefined. 

I also think the stuff Axl wears - tophats, bulky jackets, etc looks pretty ridiculous, BUT if he keeps performing the way he did last night I could give a shit if he wears a prom dress and a mexican wrestling mask on stage. 

16 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

I agree that wearing the same hat as Brian would backfire and would be similar to someone taking Slash (or Angus, for that matter) trademark look. Its not like they're actors filling a role where the costume is predefined. 

I also think the stuff Axl wears - tophats, bulky jackets, etc looks pretty ridiculous, BUT if he keeps performing the way he did last night I could give a shit if he wears a prom dress and a mexican wrestling mask on stage. 

As i said previously, nothing would beat him wearing a Santa hat and singing Mistress for Christmas! (Insert: Santa Emoticon; I know that the forum used to have one in the past, but I can't find it).

48 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

Actually I would like to see that. :lol:

15 hours ago, DexAxl said:

Is he fucking balding or what he wears that shit off stage too?

Where have you been, he was bald in 1998. Wore a wig already in 2001 return, wig braids after that. Later on he has had transplants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Teroz said:

Where have you been, he was bald in 1998. Wore a wig already in 2001 return, wig braids after that. Later on he has had transplants.

This! Anyone who doesn't accept this as common knowledge is in denial. 

3 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

8b9fb2388735619f7d3ec65c26839c51.jpg

Would you still listen to Axl Rose if he looked like this ^? 

No! :rofl-lol:

Well, probably in the next decades he will start looking really bad. So we will have to cop with it. But I hope he can stay this cool for several years and take advantage of it. 

The problem is not with him looking bad but with the stuff he wears. 

16 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

There they go again..every time the music is great, the looks brigade comes out in full force.

You know you are here for the sexy Axl pics too. Why else would anyone be a fan of Guns N' Roses? You know the mustache days were pimping.

By the way... what is this "music" you speak of? Is it a clothing line?

If he sounds like he did the last show I don't care what he wears.  I think he wears the hats to keep the hair out of his eyes, he just prefers the fedoras.

Never saw him bald, maybe he had hair plugs maybe he didn't... Doesn't matter, does it?

Please do not let him be the DJ Ashba to Brian's Slash tho... That would be horrible. 

Bandanna's are his trademark he should never totally abandon them and they hide his huge forehead, besides he just needs to lose weight. You always look bad in a bandanna when you're fat, you look bad period. The AC/DC logo with the bandanna floating around is awesome and you know exactly what it means. The bandanna should never die.

2 hours ago, nightrain50 said:

Bandanna's are his trademark he should never totally abandon them and they hide his huge forehead, besides he just needs to lose weight. You always look bad in a bandanna when you're fat, you look bad period. The AC/DC logo with the bandanna floating around is awesome and you know exactly what it means. The bandanna should never die.

But if they make him look bad then he should drop them. He knows they look bad now thats why he adds the hat. But his loose hair is cool. He always had a huge forehead but in the 90's he also had bangs that covered all that. Maybe he should get bangs again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

But if they make him look bad then he should drop them. He knows they look bad now thats why he adds the hat. But his loose hair is cool. He always had a huge forehead but in the 90's he also had bangs that covered all that. Maybe he should get bangs again.

I agree with the bangs suggestion, I don't know why he doesn't wear it like he used to. I'd also grow full stubble or beard, his face is too bloated for clean shaved. Most importantly just lose the damn weight and lighten up on the drinking. Either cut all carbs or only eat once a day. We eat entirely too much these days. He should also stop lifting weights if he isn't going to lose weight all it's doing is bloating him further. Gonna end up looking like a dwarf with no beard i.e. an old Danzig.

Edited by nightrain50

26 minutes ago, nightrain50 said:

I agree with the bangs suggestion, I don't know why he doesn't wear it like he used to. I'd also grow full stubble or beard, his face is too bloated for clean shaved. Most importantly just lose the damn weight and lighten up on the drinking. Either cut all carbs or only eat once a day. We eat entirely too much these days. 

I think the alcohol is the main problem. If face looks bloated it could be that or some meds, but not food. I dont know what he eats but I hope he doesn't eat junk food... it'd be totally fucked up for him to eat that shit during the tour. He has to take care of his overall physics and the voice. Those greasy junky foods are the worst.

16 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I think the alcohol is the main problem. If face looks bloated it could be that or some meds, but not food. I dont know what he eats but I hope he doesn't eat junk food... it'd be totally fucked up for him to eat that shit during the tour. He has to take care of his overall physics and the voice. Those greasy junky foods are the worst.

he's eerily looking like a fat Corey Haim34969d1268271233-actor-corey-haim-dead-cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSkUUz06G178yyj-m5Xyv

16 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

Lose some of that weight, cut the hair or let it grow really long, and......full beard! Hats are stupid. 

No long hair, he's 54, he's gonna look like a bad tranny...

6 minutes ago, nightrain50 said:

he's eerily looking like a fat Corey Haim34969d1268271233-actor-corey-haim-dead-cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSkUUz06G178yyj-m5Xyv

lol.... Corey doesn't look that bad, I dont know. One thing is fat, another different is bloated. I guess Axl looks more bloated, and has fat mainly on the belly. His legs, arms, rest of the body is ok.

On 5/10/2016 at 2:34 PM, killuridols said:

You want a 54 year old guy to get bangs? Should he get his nails done too?

Seriously.... He looks fine for a 54 year old guy. He just has to lose the hats. The bandannas look fine. We judge Axl WAY too much on his looks.

4 minutes ago, liers said:

You want a 54 year old guy to get bangs? Should he get his nails done too?

Seriously.... He looks fine for a 54 year old guy. He just has to lose the hats. The bandannas look fine. We judge Axl WAY too much on his looks.

His hair is longer than any other 54 year old guy on earth, so what? The way he's combing it now, bangs would cover the forehead part we were talking about.

I didn't say he doesnt look fine. I love him. I just dont like that amount of accessories he wears.

No doubt he has his nails done. He wears eyeliner, if you didnt notice.